Zydecocruiser's Carnival Conquest Fun Ship 2.0 Photo Review

Sargent_Schultz

Thanks so much for posting this picture of the new rooms above the bridge. We will be in them in November and it is great to get a close up view from the outside.

Carnival Conquest - you can see the bridge, the cabins above it that were modified with floor to ceiling windows. The "secret" deck that was there has been moved up one deck, but I always found those doors to be locked. Not sure if that will always be the case.

DSC_2109_DxO.jpg

DSC_2111_DxO.jpg

and a couple of Attitube Adjustments from Fat Tuesday's :D

DSC_2113_DxO.jpg

Awwww! What a great review!! I'm so sad its over!! Thank you for posting all of this.

I have a question- is there a reduced deposit when you book a cruise while on a cruise? I'm 100 days out and trying to figure out if I'm going to book onboard. :)

Thank you.

I have a feeling it is just the regular deposit, but don't know.

Sargent - To me, you are the Very Best at Reviews. Your Reviews are ALWAYS on Point and I ALWAYS look forward to your posts when you do Reviews of Various Ships. You make sure to key in on things that most of us wonder about and you make sure you have pictures of every curious mind. You Rock Totally! Thanks.

Probably. 8 Day menus are usually 7 day menus plus menu 15 stuffed in the middle somewhere. I think they are about to change the menus, anyway.

HMM? Why do you think that? Any idea on when they might change them? WOnder if it will be a good change or a negative change. :( I have been happy with many of the changes so hopefully good.

Sargent - To me, you are the Very Best at Reviews. Your Reviews are ALWAYS on Point and I ALWAYS look forward to your posts when you do Reviews of Various Ships. You make sure to key in on things that most of us wonder about and you make sure you have pictures of every curious mind. You Rock Totally! Thanks.

Thank you. Check's in the mail! :D

I mostly just take pictures of my experiences plus if I see something someone has asked about (and I remember), try to capture that too. :)

We've totally enjoyed your adventure!! Leaving on the Conquest in 10 days. Can't wait to experience her splendor!!:D

Thank you for your review - especially the photography.

AMAZING!!...You have a very creative eye for a scene.:p Really enjoyed this photo journal of your trip...

Hope to capture some awesome shots on our adventure also.;)

Awh, I'm sad its over. :(

Makes me even more ready for April to get here! I can't wait! :eek:

Thanks for the awesome review and all the AMAZING pics! I know I'm gonna take a ton of pics when we go, maybe they'll be just as amazing. :rolleyes:

Thanks again! :cool:

And that's about all for now

DSC_2406_DxO.jpg

Dang, it's over?!?!?!?! JUST when I was really getting into this new Carnival Conquest mini-series, and it's cancelled!!!! :( :D

Is there a "typical" order to the Breeze 8 - day MDR menus?? I know the can be in any order - but is there a regular cycle?? :confused:

I know that they have moved Elegant night to Monday on our sailing to accommodate the Super Bowl. Does that mean that day 2 and 3 just flip flop - or does that kind of change effect the entire weeks cycle??

We are trying to figure out which evening we want to do the Steakhouse and we usually base that on the MDR offerings. So that is why I am trying to figure this out.

You could try emailing the maitre'd for your ship and asking about this, especially since there's the prospect of a steakhouse reservation (and revenue) in their future. The email addy would be <first two letters of ship-name> + maitred@carnival.com, so for your ship, brmaitred@carnival.com

We've totally enjoyed your adventure!! Leaving on the Conquest in 10 days. Can't wait to experience her splendor!!:D

Thank you for your review - especially the photography.

AMAZING!!...You have a very creative eye for a scene.:p Really enjoyed this photo journal of your trip...

Hope to capture some awesome shots on our adventure also.;)

Thank you and you're welcome!

Edited by Sargent_Schultz

Awh, I'm sad its over. :(

Makes me even more ready for April to get here! I can't wait! :eek:

Thanks for the awesome review and all the AMAZING pics! I know I'm gonna take a ton of pics when we go, maybe they'll be just as amazing. :rolleyes:

Thanks again! :cool:

You're welcome and thank you.

I might find a few more to post but it's basically done. Besides, I have another cruise coming up in a couple of weeks or so. :D

Thanks so much for your thorough review (as always). We found the Taste Bar on the Legend last year and although it was only open three nights (I think) of the cruise, it was a great place to have a pre-dinner drink and some very tasty snacks. We experienced the fun at the Alchemy Bar on the Liberty last year and enjoyed some of the best mixed drinks ever. The show itself by the experienced bartenders was well worth the price of the wonderful drinks (loved the Mojito Martini).

I don't have to tell you to enjoy your next cruise...I know you will.

Rose

It took me awhile last nite to get thru this gem of a review - I cruised Conquest 6 or 7 times from Galveston, but now she looks like a brand new ship! Thanks for the comparison photos & all the others...A M A Z I N G !!

Yes, this review has made me, as Phil would say ...' happy, happy, happy!!!' (gotta love DD!):p

Thanks so much for your thorough review (as always). We found the Taste Bar on the Legend last year and although it was only open three nights (I think) of the cruise, it was a great place to have a pre-dinner drink and some very tasty snacks. We experienced the fun at the Alchemy Bar on the Liberty last year and enjoyed some of the best mixed drinks ever. The show itself by the experienced bartenders was well worth the price of the wonderful drinks (loved the Mojito Martini).

I don't have to tell you to enjoy your next cruise...I know you will.

Rose

You're welcome. The Taste Bar was only offered a few nights on Carnival Conquest but was listed in the Fun Times. Now exactly photos, but I suppose I could post those.

Every cruise is Happy, Happy, Happy!