Pacific Princess-Webcam shows sailing in very Brown Colour Water is this true colour?

Thank you for the replies:) learn something new everyday :D wonder what I was doing in geography class at school. :p

Hahaha I posted live webcam picture and I see the picture has changed on my post.

You dont have to worry about Geography at school...just scan the bridge cams each day..:D:D

Boy I have really learnt a lot through doing that.

Pacific Princess has done the Amazon every year around this time. Its Fort Lauderdale to Manaus, then Manaus to Fort Lauderdale. They have fly /cruise packages for the one way cruise or you can book back to back and I think they call at different Caribbean ports on the way back. When Pacific Princess gets back to FL she has usually then set out on her World Cruise. Another ship that did the Amazon cruise was our own Pacific Dawn.....at that stage Regal Princess.She has the reputation of getting stuck on a sandbank in the river and they had to wait until high tide to float her off.

It would sure be a fascinating destination to visit . They did say though that some of the stops ,that used to be unspoilt villages , have now become tourist traps.

Thank you for the replies:) learn something new everyday :D wonder what I was doing in geography class at school. :p

Maybe sitting next to me? I had no idea where Boca da Valeria was either.

And google maps was stumped too! Had to google google it to find it was about 500nm up the Amazon R.

Archived