Coupon book for 2013

cruza

Those say 2012 and they don't seem to have everything talked about.

I thought I might print them and try but if there are more recent?

Thank you.

No, they aren't from 2012. The ones that have dates - Like the one for 15 percent off a bottle of wine with the purchase of two specialty restaurant cover charges - clearly states that they have to be used before Dec. 31, 2015.

All were issued 12/12.

Every cruise I print them out... use tons of ink and don't use them... I am in the process of repeating this :0 just got a message that my ink is almost gone... they do use a lot!! I will probably use the internet coupon if I buy minutes... I always intend to but then want to avoid working so I keep the laptop in its case :)

Every cruise I print them out... use tons of ink and don't use them... I am in the process of repeating this :0 just got a message that my ink is almost gone... they do use a lot!! I will probably use the internet coupon if I buy minutes... I always intend to but then want to avoid working so I keep the laptop in its case :)

They offer the same discounts on board for the internet without the coupon. Don't waste your ink.

No, they aren't from 2012. The ones that have dates - Like the one for 15 percent off a bottle of wine with the purchase of two specialty restaurant cover charges - clearly states that they have to be used before Dec. 31, 2015.

All were issued 12/12.

Thank you. Squinting now. :)

• 1 month later...

You are right these coupons are not worth much if anything. I was told by NCL that part of the Wave booking would get me $300 in OB coupons. The ONLY one of any interest is the 15% off a bottle of wine with 2 specialty restaurant purchases. That is worth about $5-6. All the others would require spending thousands of $ to save $300. What a disappointment, I thought with the early Wave booking I was getting something special, just more cruise line BS.:eek:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived