Coastal Tour of Pitons

FoxyBride14

I'm going on a cruise to St. Lucia in February. I'm wondering if there are any good non-Royal Caribbean sponsored excursions of a coastal tour of the Pitons. One the excursions that we were planning on doing is already booked up on the boat :( and we haven't seen any one that was amazing for the price. Is it ok to do non-cruise sponsored excursions? We have done some before on other islands, but are just wondering about St. Lucia.

Thanks for any help!

I'm going on a cruise to St. Lucia in February. I'm wondering if there are any good non-Royal Caribbean sponsored excursions of a coastal tour of the Pitons. One the excursions that we were planning on doing is already booked up on the boat :( and we haven't seen any one that was amazing for the price. Is it ok to do non-cruise sponsored excursions? We have done some before on other islands, but are just wondering about St. Lucia.

Thanks for any help!

A quick search of these boards will bring up several tour operators that do either boat tours down the coast or land/sea tour combos - Spencer Ambrose offers both, Joe Knows, Simon Says, Son Of Man, & Herods all offer coastal tours. Catamaran tours are offered by Bateau Mygo, Seaspray tours, Mystic Man, Carnival, Endless Suummer and so on.

the tours are pretty much all the same - there's only one coastal route down and back!

Yes it is generally fine to do non-ship tours. If you are worried now - or will be stressed out on the day though, then it is probably best to pay the few extra $$ for the ship's tour to set your mind at rest.

Enjoy your visit!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived