Coupons or 2 for 1's

wpsh5

Reading through a lot of threads and getting so much information, especially from Hawaii Cheat Sheet!

People are talking about coupons and cannot seem to place where we can get them........any ideas?

I especially love the idea of signing up for Groupon alerts for Oahu. I use Groupon often at home and have the iphone app. I just checked the app and Groupon is in Honolulu with deals on snorkeling, sunset cruises, and sailing excursions. I will definitely check back with Groupon closer to our sailing date to see what deals are available when we sail. My experience with Groupon has always been positive. Thanks so much for that idea.

The "Go Oahu card" is something you might look into. Google it. Basically includes admissions to a lot of things on Oahu, for one price. It takes some time management to get the best deal out of it, but can save you a lot of money. Costco sells a 3 day Go Oahu card for less than the website.

Happy planning!

You will find lots of coupons in the "This Week" and "Hawaii, Maui, Oahu, Kauai Gold" free tourist books scatter about the area (mostly at the airport). I generally use them for my free something or another from Hilo Hattie. Have seen coupons for Hanauma Bay, snorkeling, etc. If you are shopping at Ala Moana Center, show your out of state AAA card at customer service and they will give you a discount pamphlet. Same for Ward Warehouse (Crazy Shirts). Hawaii is really good about senior citizen discounts too.

Renee (displaced local girl)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I purchased my Entertainment book online last weekend for our trip in November. Have not received it yet, but if anyone has any questions about specific coupons I will be glad to answer when I receive my book. We have never been to Hawaii and I am so EXCITED!!!!!!

Hello,

Can you tell me if they have coupons for the Wakiki Mariott Beach Resort and Spa for the dinner buffet?

Thanks!

Enjoy one complimentary Breakfast or Dinner A La Carte Entree or for those prefer Breakfast or Dinner Buffet, upon payment of the same of equal or great value. Up to $25 vale

Valid now thru November 1, 2013.

Is this the coupon you are looking for? Let me know and if not, I wll look some more.

Hello,

Can you tell me if they have coupons for the Wakiki Mariott Beach Resort and Spa for the dinner buffet?

Thanks!

Had the EB in Feb for our POA cruise and had that coupon. They had a construction project on in the hotel so they had the breakfast and dinner buffet in one of their meeting rooms. Was pretty good. Enjoyed the prime rib the night we were there. I think the coupon was $25

Reading through a lot of threads and getting so much information, especially from Hawaii Cheat Sheet!

People are talking about coupons and cannot seem to place where we can get them........any ideas?

Did POA in Feb with 8 days in Waikiki per and post cruise. Found the Entertainment Book the best coupon deal for Waikiki and the Islands. Did not find much in the other free books this time. It is a bit of a pain carrying the book with you all the time because you never know when you will need it :)

Had the EB in Feb for our POA cruise and had that coupon. They had a construction project on in the hotel so they had the breakfast and dinner buffet in one of their meeting rooms. Was pretty good. Enjoyed the prime rib the night we were there. I think the coupon was $25

Thanks so much!

After reading this thread, I decided to check the Entertainment Book online; they are having a special today -- tax day -- and the 2013 book is only $10.40 (get it? the federal tax form number)! I just ordered one for our October POA cruise. I think it had been marked down from the original of $35 to $15 and then again just for today (or so it says).

Archived