Change in Latitudes Number

barb-ottawa

Just booked my 7th NCL cruise and am a Gold Latitudes member. Got an e-mail from NCL saying they noticed I had multiple accounts(?) so they merged them and gave me a new Latitudes number. I called to make sure all my points were transferred to this new number and asked why this was done as I didn't have multiple accounts - they didn't know. Anyone else have this happen?

Every time you book a cruise, you should use your latitudes numbers. Sometimes, the agent you use may not take the time to look up your latitudes numbers and will create a new latitude number for you. If you make a sample booking on ncl.com and don't use your latitudes number, you will create a new latitudes number. Best thing to do, when you book your next cruise, make sure you use your latitudes number.

Yep, this has happened to me before too. When I would log in and not see my previous cruises, I contacted them and they found out I had multiple accounts and had to merge them together to make it one. No problems though, everything showed up on just the 1 account with all of my previous cruises.

Same here... when I got the HSN OBC offer, I was given a new number. The accts were merged and all points put on the new number.

I did the HSN offer on my last cruise and they didn't create a new latitudes number during that. My double latitudes numbers came from (I think) the first time I used a TA and they didn't have my number. Then they had to be combined. However, I'm not even sure about that because I've booked with different TA's since and when they call NCL to book, NCL always has my latitudes number to give to them. :confused:

We booked our Gem cruise last fall using our Latitude Numbers... I did the check in 100% prior to final payment... paid in full and printed our edocs..

last week I logged in it said my husband was not fully checked in.. so I filled in the forms again... when I did, it gave him a new number and no Latitude level... I had to call my PCC who got it fixed up and got his level back.

I keep checking every day since I don't want to have an issue at the pier.

Every time you book a cruise, you should use your latitudes numbers. Sometimes, the agent you use may not take the time to look up your latitudes numbers and will create a new latitude number for you. If you make a sample booking on ncl.com and don't use your latitudes number, you will create a new latitudes number. Best thing to do, when you book your next cruise, make sure you use your latitudes number.

On the NCL agent booking system, it automatically creates a new number for you. This needs to be changed by the agent to your Latitudes numbers. Sometimes, they do, sometimes they do not.

Archived