VIP luggage tags

punkybett

Mine said VIP when I printed them a couple months ago. Now they don't say anything at all. Just the suite number. My boarding pass says priority. We are only VIP because of the suite. I already laminated my luggage tags, should I reprint them? Thanks! :)

• 6 months later...

I believe ( someone feel free to correct ) but if you are not Plat/Diamond or have FTTF your luggage tags are regular, I am booked in a suite so I have priority boarding,but I also purchased FTTF for early room access and early luggage and my luggage tags have the FTTF logo on them, and I think Plat/Diamond has the logo too since they will get early luggage.

I have also discovered that some ports (like New Orleans) use an additional ORANGE sticker to flag luggage (Priority and FTTF) that gets early delivery....

so if you are suppose to get this perk...make sure you mention it to the porters!

Mine said VIP when I printed them a couple months ago. Now they don't say anything at all. Just the suite number. My boarding pass says priority. We are only VIP because of the suite. I already laminated my luggage tags, should I reprint them? Thanks! :)

We're VIP but the luggage tags do not state VIP or Priority???? We're in an OS.

The only perks with a suite are priority embark and debark.

Your luggage will not be delivered early unless you are Diamond, Platinum or purchased FTTF.

Yes it does say priority , it's just on my past cruises the tags always had VIP on them. For us the FTTF is no big deal, our luggage has always been delivered in a timely manor.

I though I read that it's platinum , diamond and VIP board first and then FTTF, not sure but that what I thought I read somewhere. Also FTTF doesn't get to wait in the VIP, diamond & platinum waiting area ?

I though I read that it's platinum , diamond and VIP board first and then FTTF, not sure but that what I thought I read somewhere. Also FTTF doesn't get to wait in the VIP, diamond & platinum waiting area ?

Wedding parties go first. Then Diamond, Platinum and Suites (who all use the VIP lounge/area).

FTTF go after the VIP lounge/area and do not get to wait there.

At least that's how it's supposed to be.

Wedding parties go first. Then Diamond, Platinum and Suites (who all use the VIP lounge/area).

FTTF go after the VIP lounge/area and do not get to wait there.

At least that's how it's supposed to be.

What is the VIP lounge area like. We have a suite.

I have no idea, but I did see somebody selling about a dozen of the priority (first off the ship) luggage tags for debarkation day on Ebay the other night. :P

Those aren't so important, though. If people want their luggage off early, they wheel it off themselves or ask for #1. If you aren't leaving early there's no point in having it put into #1 and then be left there. When they clear out the area, it will be moved off to the side. I make sure that I don't have an early flight and take my leisure at leaving when my number is called. Then I know that my section is still open but there won't be so many bags to climb through.

It the embarkation tag that you want in your room as soon as possible. I feel like I'm home when all my things are unpacked and put away. I would call Carnival and ask about the Priority on your tags being missing.

What is the VIP lounge area like. We have a suite.

Leather-upholstered chairs and couches, open bar with top-shelf liquor, and a champagne fountain. Just kidding:p

Actually calling it a lounge is a bit of a stretch. It is nicer than the general check-in area, but in most ports (including Orlando last time I was on Ecstasy) not much more than a couple of executive-style desks with chairs in front to sit in while they check you in. Usually a couple of couches for waiting and ice water (and possibly lemonade and tea if you're lucky) if you're thirsty, but most people are just interested in getting on the ship quickly and hanging around to soak up indulge in the ambience (said tongue-in-cheek) and avail themselves of any nonexistent amenities there.

Leather-upholstered chairs and couches, open bar with top-shelf liquor, and a champagne fountain. Just kidding:p

Actually calling it a lounge is a bit of a stretch. It is nicer than the general check-in area, but in most ports (including Orlando last time I was on Ecstasy) not much more than a couple of executive-style desks with chairs in front to sit in while they check you in. Usually a couple of couches for waiting and ice water (and possibly lemonade and tea if you're lucky) if you're thirsty, but most people are just interested in getting on the ship quickly and hanging around to soak up indulge in the ambience (said tongue-in-cheek) and avail themselves of any nonexistent amenities there.

Thanks, it sounds very uneventful. :p

I guess it is good I only booked an ES for the room/balcony size and not for the amenities.

Archived