Jewel 9256 is the balcony as big as it looks?

Just wondering if the balcony on Jewel of the seas room 9256 corner aft is as big as it looks, just snagged it for my March 2nd cruise I couldn't believe it was available! Whats wrong with this room that made is available less than 2 months b4 sailing??? lol

Wow, did you get lucky! Sometimes with a price drop or final payment due great cabins open because everyone shuffles up or someone gives up a good cabin. Last Feb we scored 2 aft cabins about 2 days after a price drop (after final) because the folks in them moved up to Junior suites, and gave up those aft cabins. I moved into them and left behind two primo hump balconies, so that means someone was able to " move up" to those...and on and on it goes! Your original occupant may have got a suite upgrade. Those great aft cabins are usually snatched up by experienced cruisers who get upgraded first.

Just wondering if the balcony on Jewel of the seas room 9256 corner aft is as big as it looks, just snagged it for my March 2nd cruise I couldn't believe it was available! Whats wrong with this room that made is available less than 2 months b4 sailing??? lol

Take great care of that cabin because we are in it for the 3/7 cruise. I will be checking because I am in the cabin directly above you on the 3/2 sailing!!!!!

You really got lucky. We just did a Family Cruise on Freedom of the Seas and had one of the big aft Family Suites. One of our all time best placements and we booked it almost a year in advance to insure having it. Must have been a cancellation. Enjoy your gonna be spoiled forever!!! What a view and what a balcony to dine Al Fresco on!!! Dianne (Diamond Plus Member of RCCL)

We got lucky and snagged 1100 on Jewel a few weeks before the sail date. Boarding tomorrow!

We took good care of it for you.:D. We just disembarked from a B2B. Elvin, our wonderful stateroom attendant, is leaving on vacation today, but I'm sure his replacement will also be very good.

Hi, we are also on that cruise, come join our roll call if interested: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1544737

Mike

I was able to snag 9256 on Jewel for the May 2nd trip to Cozumel. We were checking the RCI website and it showed up as available. We IMMEDIATELY called RCI and booked it. We've never sailed in an aft balcony. We're very excited about our awesome balcony.

Archived