Spa Package on the Gem

Big Al B.

We are doing a Canada cruise on the Gem in September. A friend recommended that we get a spa package as soon as we can after boarding. It's supposed to allow access to the steam room, sauna, etc. Could anyone tell me the approximate cost per person for this? Also, is it only offered on board? I didn't see any mention on the website.

Looking into this as well. I believe cost varies by length of sailing but expect something between $100pp - $150pp. You can buy it on board or in the embarkation terminal. They only sell a limited number of spa passes.

It is only available after check in - we purchased it before going on board. It is about $15/day - but must be purchased for the length of the trip.

It is a great place to relax - and an added perk there are no kids allowed. I wish that I had a heated lounger to enjoy right now!

VERY limited quantity per sailing, so get it fast.

It is sooooo worth it, the heated ceramic chairs, the pool with the air jet from the bottom and sides, the quiet time, the view of the bow.....

I wish I was there right now.....

It is sooooo worth it, the heated ceramic chairs, the pool with the air jet from the bottom and sides, the quiet time, the view of the bow.....

I wish I was there right now.....

Limited people And limited time, so get there early...... But I think it's $139 for 7 days..... It's the BEST JUST TO GET AWAY AND RELAX..... BE SAFE AND GOD BLESS!;)

What exactly is the Spa Package? If you purchase this, does it give you any discounts on Spa services such as massages?

It's actually a "spa pass" not a package. It gives access to the thermal suite, spa pools, heated loungers and relaxation area. A quiet getaway spot on the ship. No discount on spa services.

I don't buy that rumor. I have been on many cruises and have never had the impression the passes were sold out. If they did, and were that popular, NCL would surely increase the number they sell for additional revenue. It would be pure profit for them. I am only using my 15 cruises for data, but call me a skeptic.

I don't buy that rumor. I have been on many cruises and have never had the impression the passes were sold out. If they did, and were that popular, NCL would surely increase the number they sell for additional revenue. It would be pure profit for them. I am only using my 15 cruises for data, but call me a skeptic.

From my experience it is not a rumor. They have a limit so that there is no overcrowding. I can tell you that my wife and I bought the pass on our Epic cruise on day 1. Our friends tried on day 2 and were told that the passes were sold out.

They do limit the passes to 100 per trip for most Jewel ships. In low season they sell around 30 - 40 and high season they can, and do, sell out. I'm guessing there is only about 6 weeks in a year where they sell out.

L.A.S.T.

Archived