Ebanks VS. JetSki Safari

Housepack

I had done some research and was excited to book with Fat Fish Adventures for their wave runner Stingray excursion. However, they can't accommodate our port time (Our boat gets in at 10am and they leave at 11am. The operator said this isn't enough time and they wouldn't hold the group for us if we were late :(

So, I'm back to the drawing board. There are others with later departures... Has anyone tried Ebanks Water sports or JetSki Safari Tours? Pros, Cons? Advice?

Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions also came up on my search, but I can't find any reviews on it??

Thanks in advance!

I am trying to book the same thing for April 11 and our ship (Carnival Liberty) is also due to arrive at 10. I just called Fat Fish and they said the tour started at 10:30 at Hard Rock but that Cayman is an hour behind ship's time so that really gives us an hour and a half to meet them. Now I'm really confused, I haven't booked yet.....did you find out anything more about ebanks? Jet ski safari's website is down which worries me but I emailed them.

Thanks for chiming in, what time did you meet up with them? What time did your ship arrive? How many were in your tour?

Thanks for any more info!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure that post was for me but I will answer; our ship arrived at 10 and we were to meet them at 11 in front of the Hard Rock cafe. Time was no problem as we were off the ship quickly. There were 9 in our party 4 double skis and one single.

Not sure that post was for me but I will answer; our ship arrived at 10 and we were to meet them at 11 in front of the Hard Rock cafe. Time was no problem as we were off the ship quickly. There were 9 in our party 4 double skis and one single.

Thanks, it was for you! I was just posting from my phone and didn't quote.

I haven't gone yet but I booked with GrandCaymanExcursions. First cause it was cheaper (budget cruise!) and second most of the other tours stuck you with a snorkel stop but they offer a rum point visit. It looks so pretty I can't wait to see it!

I am trying to book the same thing for April 11 and our ship (Carnival Liberty) is also due to arrive at 10. I just called Fat Fish and they said the tour started at 10:30 at Hard Rock but that Cayman is an hour behind ship's time so that really gives us an hour and a half to meet them. Now I'm really confused, I haven't booked yet.....did you find out anything more about ebanks? Jet ski safari's website is down which worries me but I emailed them.

Where is your ship departing from? Ours departed from Tampa which is EST so ship time was the same as local time and we were scheduled to meet our driver at 11 Am.

Where is your ship departing from? Ours departed from Tampa which is EST so ship time was the same as local time and we were scheduled to meet our driver at 11 Am.

It's not just where, but when, that is important. In the winter, Cayman and Florida time are the same. In the summer, during Daylight Savings, Cayman is one hour behind Florida time.

Yes, you are correct about daylight savings which happens after my cruise but before yours. Also, we depart from Texas vs Florida so in a different time zone to add to the confusion!

I went ahead and booked with Ebanks. They had good reviews on TripAdvisor, but what sold me was my TA was offering 15% off. Will post how it went on our return if anyone is interested.

Archived