Kids menu/prices in specialty restaurant

Junebug27

We are traveling on the Jewel in March. Is the same kids menu in all specialty restaurants? Chin chin has a separate kids menu? Do kids pay the cover? our daughter is 1. for the help!

She will be free if she eats off regular kids menu or the Specialty menu. Kids 4-12 are half price. Haven't looked at kids menu in awhile but there are some posts with it out here.

"Children 3-years old and younger always eat for free. In our specialty restaurants, children 4- to 12-years old can choose from a complimentary

Kids’ Menu or from the restaurant’s Specialty Kids’ Menu for half price."

Does this mean that children under 4 can't choose off the specialty kids' menu? I'm not saying that I will be taking my 3 year olds to specialty restaurants for sure, but I was thinking about doing one night at Cucina.

Thanks for the help everyone!! We have not cruised since we have had our daughter and I never noticed kids menus in anywhere but the MDR, not that I would have a reason to! My daughter will probably prefer to just eat what I eat but food at Chin Chin or Moderno might be a little too spicy so it's nice to have the kid options for back up!

"Children 3-years old and younger always eat for free. In our specialty restaurants, children 4- to 12-years old can choose from a complimentary

Kids’ Menu or from the restaurant’s Specialty Kids’ Menu for half price."

Does this mean that children under 4 can't choose off the specialty kids' menu? I'm not saying that I will be taking my 3 year olds to specialty restaurants for sure, but I was thinking about doing one night at Cucina.

Kids under 4 can absolutely go to the specialty restaurants and order whatever they want... I have to be honest though, I've never seen a "special" kids menu in the specialty restaurants- only the regular restaurant specialty menu (adult menu), and the regular kids menu... but either way it should be free for your little one.

There was a specialty kids menu at Le Bistro on the Jewel two weeks ago. I don't remember everything, but there was a kids portion version of the mushroom soup, and DS1 had the most amazing pork dish, it was the best meal we had all cruise. They paid 50% of the adult charge for ordering off the kids menu, otherwise as others have said they would be free had they eaten off the regular kids menu.

Archived