Ruby nightlife question

beltane

Anyone who has cruised the Ruby: I have looked over the princess website and I can't seem to find if there is a bar/lounge/nightclub where my husband and I will be able to have a romantic slow dance on one of the nights? Are all the clubs loud? Is there one where there is a dance floor and possibly some nice music? (Not that fast is not nice, but I'd like to enjoy a few slow dances with my hubby if I can.) :confused: Thanks!

The wheelhouse lounge comes to mind. Frequently I have seen a trio, sometimes with a singer and sometimes not, in there.

There is also often a band in the Explorer's lounge.

Usually the bands are willing to take requests, so if you are not hearing the music you would like to dance to, just ask.

Adagio - next to Sabatini's had a nice piano player at times when we were on Ruby last March. Will let you know who's there when we return to Ruby in 3 weeks.... :)

I don't recall if there is a proper dance floor, but I did see some couples dancing to the piano player in Adagio once.

In Explorers I saw people dancing in the evening while a band was playing. In my signature below is a link to a review I wrote for my November 2012 sailing on Ruby. It includes the Patters from every day. You can look through there to find somethings to do in the evening.

Archived