On-board carrying item?

elycelynne

That is a really cute bag!! Does anyone know if ebags ships to Canada.

They do ship to Canada, but for this particular price point you'll end up paying almost $15 for shipping, which is almost as much as the price of the bag itself. If you're still interested, their website has a whole little section devoted to shipping to Canada.

http://www.ebags.com/help/index.cfm?fuseaction=ship_canada

And it looks like it should be just the right size for my purposes (and it's really cute)! I do have a regular PacSafe purse for excursions and for pre- and post-cruise transit and another small bag for evening, so I think I'm all set!

That's a cute bag! I saw a LeSportSac at Nordstom Rack but didn't like the pattern so I went online and found this one: http://www.lesportsac.com/store/7627_D134.html . I wanted something very lightweight both for the ship and for shore excursions to hold my glasses, camera, and ship card. I liked the two zippers on the front.

I'm personally not fond of the drawstring bag. I find it hard to locate my stuff as it all just sort of jumbles around. I usually carry a beach bag type tote but one that has a flat bottom so it can stand upright.

I have a rattan/straw-type woven bag with a bejeweled handle, similar to this:

straw-raffia-tote-bag.jpg

And a fabric blue plaid tote similar to this:

il_570xN.181415124.jpg

Both have inside zippers, are lined and have a few pockets for smaller things like lip balm and my Sea Pass.

Archived