Summit dailies available for both Southern Caribbean itineraries

Boo2

My hubby and I just got back from a B2B on the Summit over Xmas and New Years. I have the dailies from both cruises available for anyone that would like them. Please email me at shellybaillie@hotmail.com if you would like me to send them to you. Make sure to indicate whether you would like the Puerto Rico/St. Croix/St. Kitts/Dominica/Grenada/St. Thomas itinerary or the Puerto Rico/Barbados/St. Lucia/Antigua/St. Maarten/St. Thomas itinerary or both.

Please don't post your email addresses here asking for them because I won't be checking back regularly.

• 3 weeks later...
My hubby and I just got back from a B2B on the Summit over Xmas and New Years. I have the dailies from both cruises available for anyone that would like them. Please email me at shellybaillie@hotmail.com if you would like me to send them to you. Make sure to indicate whether you would like the Puerto Rico/St. Croix/St. Kitts/Dominica/Grenada/St. Thomas itinerary or the Puerto Rico/Barbados/St. Lucia/Antigua/St. Maarten/St. Thomas itinerary or both.

Please don't post your email addresses here asking for them because I won't be checking back regularly.

Thank you very very much.

I really appreciate

It is indeed nice of you to take the time to email to individual cruisers but would actually be easier and less time-consuming for you - and accessible to more people - if you scan the dailies and attach them to a post here.

It really is not a good idea to post your personal email so visibly either.

Archived