Jewel of the Seas Review Jan 10-14th 2013

Who was bartending in the Schooner Bar? We've been on Jewel twice and are going back for the third time next month. It is our favorite ship and the schooner bar is our favorite place!!

Donna usually is main bar tender in schooner bar... At least the 5 previous times we have been on JOS since repo....

We drove from Atlanta to Ocala, Fl and spent the night and continued on to the Port. I will have to say, that it is not easy to find the port using Google Maps, or Iphone Maps. It took us in some weird ways. We arrived at Port about 10:30 and used the Prepaid Valet Car Service. If you go this route, make sure you pay ahead of time on the website so you don’t have to pay after the cruise is over.

I'll be driving from Atlanta, also. Can you tell me more about the Prepaid Valet Car service? Where did you find this information?

Loved your review! Thanks so much for taking the time. :-)

http://www.tampaport.com/about-the-port/parking-information.aspx

Or you can goggle tampa port. It is really easy just print out the coupon and when you get to the port there will be police directing you where to go. The valet guy comes to you and takes your luggage and car and you go up the escalator. After the cruise you go by the valet desk and they have it to you in 5 minutes. Enjoy your cruise. I am hoping prices will drop for our spring break so we can go again.

Thanks so much! Yes, I'm waiting for the rates to drop, too. I'm pretty sure I'll be going and this time I don't care about what type of room I book.

We are going to try a relaxing, no-fuss, no-excursion, just hang at the pool cruise and see how we like it.

So, keep hoping the rates start to drop. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived