Infinity

zales

ymmv your mileage may vary

I myself and my wife tend to spend a bit of time in our cabin so for us an outside or balcony is always the answer it also depends if you like it really dark when you sleep. I had an inside king on my honeymoon and it was really dark with the lights out

Hey guys just looking for opinions:) Do you think that it is worth $150 more per person for an ocean view vs an inside going to Norway?:confused:

We have done all our cruises in balconies, except our first, which was an OV.

I think it is much better to have that window. Once you do that, you will probably never do an inside. Now, we always do balconies.

Thank You Phxazzcruisers, I never thought about it like that, so if I see something spectacular I can always run up to the top deck if need be but yeah you're right something is better than nothing:D

4774Papa you are absolutely right my first cruise was an inside, several balconies after that and then back to an inside:eek: boy was that a mistake. This cruise is a little different though, it is a little on the cooler side and I don't think I would get much usage out of it for the pretty penny I would be paying:eek:

So I thank you guys again for putting a different spin on things that I have not even thought about, I have decided to take the ocean view and as a plus I was able to take advantage of the 123 promotion:D

Archived