When booking cruise excursions for yourself and other guests

Do the other guests show up on your confirmation on the RCCL website?

If I'm making the reservations for myself and my kids and for my parents that have their own reservation number, who pays for the excursion? Do I pay for everyone, or does my parents reservation get billed for them?

Okay. I don't mind paying for everyone. I'm on the RCCL site now and I added my mom and dad's reservation number to add guests but they didn't show up when it was time to book. It only showed myself and my 3 kids.

Hmmmm? Now I'm not sure if I should pay for the 4 of us, when I still need to make sure my parents are on the same excursion.

Okay. I don't mind paying for everyone. I'm on the RCCL site now and I added my mom and dad's reservation number to add guests but they didn't show up when it was time to book. It only showed myself and my 3 kids.

Hmmmm? Now I'm not sure if I should pay for the 4 of us, when I still need to make sure my parents are on the same excursion.

There should be a button to add guests from another booking. You will need your parent's booking number.

I did use the button to add guests and I entered their reservation number, but they didn't show up when it listed the people for the tour.

Maybe I'll need to call RCCL.

Good idea. I'd call customer service (800-398-9819) because I've done the very thing you are wanting to do several times without a problem.

Archived