How do I pack my snorkeling gear?

BellaLunatic

Then you can carryon as much as you can handle. It just need to go thru the scanner like they have at airport security. Depending on the cruise line and when you board, your cabin may not be ready so you could be carrying around the carryons for a while.

Your bag will be xrayed and you will lose you smuggled liquor. You won't get it back the last night, it'll be tossed.

We have smaller flippers just for snorkeling but we seldom bother to take them. We just stick our masks and vests in our suitcase. They certainly don't take up much space. You can use the bag for whatever as carry on.

I have a snorkel gear bag that will hold 2 sets of mask/snorkel/fins. I stuff swimsuits in the remaining space. My wife carrys a knapsack with electronics nd cameras. That keeps checked luggage light and our valuable stuff right with us.

I just put my mask and snorkel in my bag--usually my checked bag but sometimes a carry-on. I seldom bring the flippers as I'm a pretty good swimmer and don't need them for basic snorkeling. I can get them in my checked bag if I do take them.

Archived