Which Pier in Cozumel?

gem1017

Wow. 7 ships is alot! I was hoping for the Puerta Maya pier as my husband and I just like going to get a margarita and guacamole at our favorite place, Pancho's Backyard. We also love to go to Guido's and or Casa Mission for lunch. For those of you that don't know about it, Guido's is an Italian restaurant that has great food (especially the garlic bread) AND free wifi. We saw several crew members from our ship there. Great Pizza.

Devonhubb, there is a Pancho's Backyard at the Puerta Maya Pier. Lot's of shopping etc. No need to take a taxi to town unless you really want to go. I'll never forget the time my husband and I walked about 3 miles from Puerta Maya pier to Punta Langusta just to shop and buy t shirts from Senior Frogs only to find out afterwards that Puerta Maya had all the same shops and then some! Just outside Pancho's is where you can get a wonderful massage on the beach for about $1 per minute. You can negotiate the price and it is sooo relaxing! We also found the best prices for liquor in the Dufree shop on the pier. We just love our margaritas and guacomole!;)

Devonhubb, there is a Pancho's Backyard at the Puerta Maya Pier. Lot's of shopping etc. No need to take a taxi to town unless you really want to go. I'll never forget the time my husband and I walked about 3 miles from Puerta Maya pier to Punta Langusta just to shop and buy t shirts from Senior Frogs only to find out afterwards that Puerta Maya had all the same shops and then some! Just outside Pancho's is where you can get a wonderful massage on the beach for about $1 per minute. You can negotiate the price and it is sooo relaxing! We also found the best prices for liquor in the Dufree shop on the pier. We just love our margaritas and guacomole!;)

Its a great walk though.

We have walked to the ferry downtown, gone over to Playa for the day, ferry back and walk back to the ship! :eek:

At least both sides of my face got equal sun. :D

Archived