Latitudes Reception

Tricialy

I looked for the search, but it must be missing again. Hope this hasn't been answered too recently.

Can you order a drink (other than what the waiters are carrying) at the Latitudes Reception? I'd love a Piña Colada.

Thanks!

I personally would not get a drink from those that the waiters are offering. The flu is not a way to start off a cruise, and you don't know how many people have handled the glass on these trays. Many passengers don't know these are not free and after they find out they put them back on the tray.

The drinks and snacks at the Latitudes party are free.

I've asked for other drinks and not been charged but they were in the same vein of those being served. i.e. Red wine instead of white wine.

Have a great time, enjoy the party and the drinks. :)

We sometimes order a beer if they only have cocktails on the tray but always tip a few dollars. I have found recently, though, that they have a wider variety on their trays including beer and wine so I just got what was on their tray last time.

I personally would not get a drink from those that the waiters are offering. The flu is not a way to start off a cruise, and you don't know how many people have handled the glass on these trays. Many passengers don't know these are not free and after they find out they put them back on the tray.

The drinks at the Latitudes gatherings are free. You do not grab a drink off of the waiter's try but are handed one or it is put down in front of you. Yes, you can order something else.

Archived