December diamond event

moorlyn

Need clearification on this one please. I have heard that if you book a cruise on any RCCL ship they have a diamond celebration in the month of December and that they actually double your cruise credits. Also, I heard if you book a junior suite or above they double your credits. Does this mean, for example, if I were to book a Junior Suite for a 10 day cruise in the month of December would I then receive 40 cruise credits? Any info on this would be gratefully appreciated.

This year Royal called it the December Celebration. I have a note they sent (in a scrap book), it says, Sail in December and receive double cruise points or triple cruise points for booking a suite. It is for any Crown and Anchor member, not just Diamond and above. It also says there are restrictions...what they maybe, I can't help you with because the web page is down. We sail for the holidays each year and love the way the ships are all decked out and the extra holiday fun in board. I am sure you could call C&A and chat with them to find more details if CC folks don't give you all the info you are looking for.

Need clearification on this one please. I have heard that if you book a cruise on any RCCL ship they have a diamond celebration in the month of December and that they actually double your cruise credits. Also, I heard if you book a junior suite or above they double your credits. Does this mean, for example, if I were to book a Junior Suite for a 10 day cruise in the month of December would I then receive 40 cruise credits? Any info on this would be gratefully appreciated.

No.

You receive one point for every night sailed. You receive another Diamonds in December point for every night sailed. You receive another point for being in a JS for every night sailed.

10 nights in a JS in December, if you are Diamond C&A or above = 30 points.

There is no guarantee that they will have this event every year. If you book and they announce the event, check your dates and make sure it is included in the event. Some people were disappointed when their cruises that ended 12/2 did not get the extra points.

Been said, but to clarify as we were part of this in December, the promotion is called Diamonds in December and is offered only to C & A members who are Diamond level or higher. And it is not for bookings in December, but for cruises taken in December, and RCI lists all cruises that are eleigible in advance. (as there are cruises that have portions of the itinerary in November and January that may or may not be included).

Outside of this promotion, cruise points normally are 1 point for each night in non-suite rooms, with JS and above at 2 pts. per night. During the promotion, non-suites are 2 pts. per night and JS and higher are 3 pts. per night. So during Diamonds in December. a 7-night cruise would award 14 points for non-suite staterooms and 21 points for JS and higher.

The promotion this year was announced in August via (in our case) email and published on the C & A web site.

This year Royal called it the December Celebration. I have a note they sent (in a scrap book), it says, Sail in December and receive double cruise points or triple cruise points for booking a suite. It is for any Crown and Anchor member, not just Diamond and above. It also says there are restrictions...what they maybe, I can't help you with because the web page is down. We sail for the holidays each year and love the way the ships are all decked out and the extra holiday fun in board. I am sure you could call C&A and chat with them to find more details if CC folks don't give you all the info you are looking for.

Not correct. The Diamonds in December/December Celebration has always been for Diamond Members and above.

Archived