Mexican Riviera Cruises

Northshorecruisers

FYI - this cruise is a jazz cruise -but not a charter. Three great jazz groups will be entertaining on this trip. See jazzdagen dot com for info.

That may, or may not, make a difference in your booking plans.

We were on a mini Jazz cruise some years ago, it wasn't to bad, but Jazz is not really my thing. I will say after 7 days I was getting a little tired of it, so I would be worried about 12 day of it.

It wouldn't be to bad if they mixed it in with some of the other Hal entertainment but if they take over all the entertainment venues, not so much. I'm not paying Hal for Jazz entertainment and I think they should let their passengers know that they may be inundated with Jazz on this cruise whether they like it or not.

Just returned from Cabo and according to the information down there in 2011 287 cruise ships visited Cabo. In 2012 the number was in the 220's and this year only 129.

It appears all of the lines are cutting back the Mexican Riviera cruises.

2 stops are not enough for a 7 day cruise.

With the way HAL has cut MR- They should just pick somewhere else instead. Texas is not that far for us West Coasters, much easiter than Florida... I just hope that either MR goes back to 3 ports, or that HAL picks somewhere else close to port from. There is a reason some ships have West Coast runs. I will be looking at Princess form Houston soon. :(

So many reasons why i do not want to choose princess (have to get a suite to get a bathtub, not true breakfast room service like HAL, rushing out of your room on disembarkation day) BUT thats a whole lot better than having to fly to Florida. To take a warm weather cruise, HAL fans are limited MR with 2 stops or Florida. Such a shame. Princess, we are looking at you. :(

Princess is now doing 10 days from SF to the MR, it seems HAL or any line only goes up the Sea of Cortez once a year on a specialty cruise.

The lack of HAL's presence on the West Coast will force us to try Princess too. Princess is also launching 7 day coastals on a limited schedule

I agree with surfiegirle that 2 ports in 7 days is ridiculous

Archived