Email Price Quotes

doberlady

Do your PCCs quote you pricing via email?

Mine always has and now that I have had an issue regarding a credit that I won based on me saving all emails she just said if I want pricing I will have to call her. She said she would lose her job if she sent quotes via email.

I have been getting pricing from her via email for 2 years now.

Mine always has and now that I have had an issue regarding a credit that I won based on me saving all emails she just said if I want pricing I will have to call her. She said she would lose her job if she sent quotes via email.

My NCL PCC told me he is unable to email price quotes. We speak via phone. He will email me many things, but not quotes.

Some CC members have stated they get email quotes from their PCC's, mine said he can not send them via email. He has been my PCC for a year, so I don't think this is a new policy.

This is accurate. Never was able to get an email quote; said I have to call directly. When I didn't, the PCC started to call. Didn't want to be bothered. Just wanted to know a number.

Presumably because pricing can change at any time, but once it is in writing people may be trying to get it honored well-past its expiry.

In other words....get a written quote, and then just wait for the price to drop... before booking.

If the price goes up, ask for the quote to be honored.

Guessing that's why the process would be phone only.

I've always gotten quotes via email from online agents. However, NCL PCC would not send one. I said thank you and goodbye. She wanted me to book without a firm commitment from her! I want everything in writing including ship name, sail date, the OBC amount and cabin number. Doesn't sound like too much to ask to me.:)

I've always gotten quotes via email from online agents. However, NCL PCC would not send one. I said thank you and goodbye. She wanted me to book without a firm commitment from her! I want everything in writing including ship name, sail date, the OBC amount and cabin number. Doesn't sound like too much to ask to me.:)

You would get all you're asking for by simply making a reservation. Since one can normally get a 24 hour courtesy hold of reservations, it would cost you nothing to see everything you want in writing.

With each booking on NCL I have found a mistake on the email conformation. 1st NCL cruise I noticed the wrong cabin number so I go over it very carefully. I always tell my PCC NO NCL insurance and it's always added in on the booking. I just email her and in 2 minutes I get a new one corrected.

Archived