C1 vs S2 On Summit

cruzqueenT

Hello, I'm was about to book a C1 aft cabin on the Summit when I noticed that an S2 cabin was only $100 more. Any advice on S2 cabin selection? Has anyone had past noise issues? Thanks for the help and yes I did a forum search but am still undecided.....

With a suite catagory, you will get afternoon tea service and a butler. This has always been nice for us when we traveled on Celebrity. We are about to book a last minute cruise and this time we are doing C3 instead of our suites. We love the extra service, but as long as we have our balcony and the double points, we do not need a butler. I say go for it if it is just $100 difference, but then again, you could spend your $100 on a drink package for the trip instead and enjoy that just as much too! HTH!

Hello, I'm was about to book a C1 aft cabin on the Summit when I noticed that an S2 cabin was only $100 more. Any advice on S2 cabin selection? Has anyone had past noise issues? Thanks for the help and yes I did a forum search but am still undecided.....

Don't think I'd give up that huge balcony for an S2.

Archived