Royal Caribbean Announces Complimentary Beverage Package Offer

This offer started when we were onboard end of last year so went to see LA and guess what the price of the cruise on which they were offered had gone up accordingly.

BINGO, I think we have a winner. I've been monitoring the Navigator TA cruise pretty closely as I am booked on it. Even though final payment passed this week so I couldn't get any price drops, for some reason I looked at it today. The fare for a balcony cabin has been around $850 for awhile (maybe even lower) but today it was up to $1,149 yet the price for inside/outsides remained the same. I haven't been keeping up with JS so I don't know if they went up accordingly.

I wondered what bought that price increase on because another TA I am monitoring for friends (Mariner from Galveston to Barcelona) has stayed the same price.

I think you solved it.

Tucker in Texas

Seems like a great offer on cruises that are already at a discount. Only thing is the one way airfare to the ship and back home will zing ya!

People will start using reverse rum runners to take the drinks from the ship on to the flight for the trip home.:eek:

BINGO, I think we have a winner. I've been monitoring the Navigator TA cruise pretty closely as I am booked on it. Even though final payment passed this week so I couldn't get any price drops, for some reason I looked at it today. The fare for a balcony cabin has been around $850 for awhile (maybe even lower) but today it was up to $1,149 yet the price for inside/outsides remained the same. I haven't been keeping up with JS so I don't know if they went up accordingly.

I wondered what bought that price increase on because another TA I am monitoring for friends (Mariner from Galveston to Barcelona) has stayed the same price.

I think you solved it.

Tucker in Texas

The senior discount remains on the D2 cabins so a senior new booking would be a great deal. Our friends got this offer a few month ago when they booked but there was no senior offer then.

Archived