How far a walk at princess cays

awinte2

Have been to Princess Cays before and I remember it being quite a walk from where the tenders land and getting to the beach. I have issues walking a long distance so can anyone refresh my memory if this is the case.

Thanking you in advance

Arlene

Have been to Princess Cays before and I remember it being quite a walk from where the tenders land and getting to the beach. I have issues walking a long distance so can anyone refresh my memory if this is the case.

Thanking you in advance

Arlene

Its within 100 yds in either direction from the tender.

The beach is very close to the tenders. However, the beach is very long. I dont think Ive never been to the end furtherest away from the tenders. I seem to remember the 'tented cabanas' are first but its not far to the first selection of free loungers. You can always turn around and go back to the ship. There should be no waiting for space going back early in the day. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Thanking you in advance

Arlene

The biggest part of the walk is from the pier to the BBQ pavilion (11) which is where lunch is served. It is, however, a cement paved path that is flat.

m_map_1-993x749.jpg

The biggest part of the walk is from the pier to the BBQ pavilion (11) which is where lunch is served. It is, however, a cement paved path that is flat.

m_map_1-993x749.jpg

Thankyou all for the responses. It is greatly appreciated.

Arlene

So about how long is it North to South on the island? How long would it take to walk all the way up to the swimming hole on the north end of the island?

That map makes the area seem bigger than it really is. From the tender dock to Bahia Bar (number three on the map) is less than 10 minutes walk. Probably doable in five minutes if walking briskly but the crowds usually slow you down. I don't recall ever investigating what makes 'Swimming Hole' (number 1) different from any other part of the beach.

m_map_1-993x749.jpg

We booked a family cabana/bungalow (not in the adult only area). Is that # 2 (beach bungalows) or #28 (cabanas)?

We booked a family cabana/bungalow (not in the adult only area). Is that # 2 (beach bungalows) or #28 (cabanas)?

#2 which covers the regular ones and the sanctuary ones.

The bungalows are on the left in the below map, to the left of palm Grove

PrincessCaysmap_zps9a590adc.jpg

Archived