Something awesome will happen Sunday

It is the “Vacation Awesome – Ation Event”

“ Set your alarm on Sunday, January 27th for 9AM – that’s when the Vacation Awesome-Ation Event begins! Book between Sunday, January 27th through Saturday, February 2nd at great low rates and up to 50%

reduced deposits on select sailings through December 2013. As a special bonus for participating, daily winners will get up to $1000 in giveaways and prizes including room upgrades, shore excursions, specialty restaurants, photo packages, drink specials AND spa treatments. See why we call it AWESOME?”

“ Set your alarm on Sunday, January 27th for 9AM – that’s when the Vacation Awesome-Ation Event begins! Book between Sunday, January 27th through Saturday, February 2nd at great low rates and up to 50%

reduced deposits on select sailings through December 2013. As a special bonus for participating, daily winners will get up to $1000 in giveaways and prizes including room upgrades, shore excursions, specialty restaurants, photo packages, drink specials AND spa treatments. See why we call it AWESOME?”

Unfortunately, the place they have it on the homepage is exactly where they put their booking promotions, so this is most likely it.

I was hoping that it was at least something that we've already known about, like FTTF going fleetwide soon, or yes, more info on the new ship, or even that the new schedules were going to be released all at once instead of over time.

Well, I'll be in Jacksonville getting ready for our next cruise on that day, so chances are, I won't be concerned with what awesome thing is going to be showing up on Carnival's website that day.

is that for new bookings? I just booked a cruise on wendesday, early saver wonder if i might be eligible for price drops

Sounds like the same ol "sale" that carnival always seems to have. Just with a different name. They seem to go back & forth between giving you upgrades, or having you pay less for your deposit. I've been watching these sales for a month now wanting to book for a May cruise, just watching the prices go up since the sales started though. But hey, maybe this time I can win something! :rolleyes:

Another faux sale that will have people dancing down the streets.

Hahaha! Yes, exactly I posted on here the other day if anyone else wished Carnivals "Sale" would actually be a sale? Every time I get an email about a "sale" I check but the price is always higher than what I paid with Early Saver?:confused:

....or so the carnival homepage claims. Guesses???

It will tell me that I have ZERO days to wait for my next cruise.

now if there is a sale happening will I know about it if I am onboard a ship?

Cheers, Fleet wide.

We can only hope!!!

As to "Sale" prices...

Booked an October cruise this week. Just happened to be a "3 day Sale" going on. Interesting thing was that the "3 Day Sale" price was less than the "3 Day Sale - Past Guests" rate.:confused::rolleyes: Why would you charge past guests more than everyone else. Just another glitch in the system I guess.

We can only hope!!!

As to "Sale" prices...

Booked an October cruise this week. Just happened to be a "3 day Sale" going on. Interesting thing was that the "3 Day Sale" price was less than the "3 Day Sale - Past Guests" rate.:confused::rolleyes: Why would you charge past guests more than everyone else. Just another glitch in the system I guess.

I saw the same thing yesterday. However, the past guest rate included upgrades. So if you clicked through and made a mock reservation, it actually ended up being cheaper for the past guest if you booked the higher decks. For example, the one I was looking at had free upgrades for past guest members all the way up to Panorama deck.

Maggie

If my cruise history is fixed by then, I might book if they are truly good deals.

Hahaha! Yes, exactly I posted on here the other day if anyone else wished Carnivals "Sale" would actually be a sale? Every time I get an email about a "sale" I check but the price is always higher than what I paid with Early Saver?:confused:

I will give Carnival credit as the summer sale last year was an actual sale. Quite a bit lower then my ES rate. Teh sale price was the lowest in months of checking.

somebody start a Poll with a specific cruise date, ship, cabin, etc in mind.

Fill out the info that you get today, and check back Sunday to see if it's cheaper. I have yet to see this for any mock booking:

Nov 30th: Dream-OV for 5 ES=

January 25: 2507

January 27: TBD

Archived