Yay!!! Carnival Breeze :)

Dee777

Well,, it's a long time away but my husband booked us on the Carnival Breeze February 15, 2014 Southern Caribbean cruise for my 50th birthday!!!

He did purchase the FTTF because he hates being in line more than anything. For myself I don't care so much. But if fifty bucks makes him happy, well that's fine by me!

Well,, it's a long time away but my husband booked us on the Carnival Breeze February 15, 2014 Southern Caribbean cruise for my 50th birthday!!!

He did purchase the FTTF because he hates being in line more than anything. For myself I don't care so much. But if fifty bucks makes him happy, well that's fine by me!

Congrats, My hubby booked us as a Christmas present for me, even though we're not going until our Anniversary im still excited.:)

Thanks to you all!

Yes, my BD is the 2nd of February, and I will have V-day there too, so exciting. I am looking forward to some awesome Cuban food while we are in Miami can hardly wait I LOVE that stuff :) Somehow turning 50 won't be so bad with a cruise to look forward to!

My dh and I are booked S. Caribbean on the Breeze in May. Mybday and our 40th anniv. Can't wait. Originally wanted to do Hawaii, but I won't cross the Pacific, so the only cruise ship I could take was NCL. They have Hawaii sewn up and their prices are exorbitant. I can cruise on the Breeze, ext.aft balcony with hotel, transfers and rt air from NJ for about $4500 for both of us. Hawaii would cost us about $9000-$10000 for both of us. I'm spoiled, I need an amazing balcony! Maybe next year we could do Hawaii on land (much better deal), but I need meds for the island hopper planes. LOL

My dh and I are booked S. Caribbean on the Breeze in May. Mybday and our 40th anniv. Can't wait. Originally wanted to do Hawaii, but I won't cross the Pacific, so the only cruise ship I could take was NCL. They have Hawaii sewn up and their prices are exorbitant. I can cruise on the Breeze, ext.aft balcony with hotel, transfers and rt air from NJ for about $4500 for both of us. Hawaii would cost us about $9000-$10000 for both of us. I'm spoiled, I need an amazing balcony! Maybe next year we could do Hawaii on land (much better deal), but I need meds for the island hopper planes. LOL

We did Hawaii last year, loved the cruise! I'm not a good flyer, not even on the big jets. I use Ativan to get me through lol

On the other hand, I could happily cruise anywhere, in any weather, unmedicated :D. Enjoy your cruise, birthday AND anniversary!!!

We will be in an extended aft balcony too!

We have it booked for Halloween - can't wait!!! It will also be my birthday - we are joining a bunch of folks we met last Halloween on the Valor - my Big 50! We also booked FTTF cuz we like it!

Ooohhh that will be SO much fun! Apparently 50 is a good birthday to cruise :D

Archived