Soda Package

How does it work? I know you get a cup. Is it just fountain drinks or will the keep sodas in your fridge? How much is it on the Mariner?

Just fountain drinks from the bars and from the dispensing machines. The machines require the special cup, the bars just need your SeaPass card. No cans. No sodas from your fridge.

How does it work? I know you get a cup. Is it just fountain drinks or will the keep sodas in your fridge? How much is it on the Mariner?

Some ships have a freestyle coke machine. Your cup has a magnet so when you put it in the machine you choose what you want and it fills your cup. After you use it you have to wait for 5 minutes to use it again.

Your sea pass card also says that you have bought a package so you can show it to any bar or resteraunt and get a plastic cup with fountain pop. I have noticed that the fountain pop you get from places other than the freestyle machine tastes weird so I always used the pop machine. I could never figure out why.

Is it per night or per day?

I think the RCI website says something like the daily cost is $6.50 plus the gratuity, however it is based on the length of the cruise and cruise length is always determined on a per night basis (at least that is how RCI advertises them). If the cruise is advertised as a 7 night cruise, the cost will be 7 x $6.50 plu 15%.

Archived