Cdn Giftcards @ Starbucks on Oasis

Spire2000

From what I understand Starbucks cards are not accepted at any franchised Starbucks location, like Barnes & Noble, Grocery stores with Starbucks inside and Target stores with Starbucks, so I would assume that the ship Starbucks would be the same. :)

From what I understand Starbucks cards are not accepted at any franchised Starbucks location, like Barnes & Noble, Grocery stores with Starbucks inside and Target stores with Starbucks, so I would assume that the ship Starbucks would be the same. :)

I have used them at airport starbucks which are franchised. The one in our local airport would not when they first opened but they have since started accepting them....may be an individual franchise location decision

I would probably say no they will not accept it. Things that make me say that they are a cash less enviroment. So giftcards would be the same as cash, If i was a gambler and on the cruise ship , id bet $25 it would not be allowed

espically with the Canadian vs United States, currency even though its pretty even at most times

I used my Starbucks card on Friday at a Starbucks inside Target, on Saturday at a Starbucks inside Bush airport in Houston, and yesterday at Starbucks inside Randall's grocery store. I wasn't able to use it in the past at Starbucks in Nassau or Old San Juan.

If Starbucks on Oasis & Allure take gift cards, do they also take cash or is it gift card / Sea Pass only?

Archived