A non-refundable OBC funny

cruisestitch

So by careful planning and some luck, having withdrawn in cash for the 5% fee most of the OB-N on Reflection last week, there was a grand total of 20 cents leftover non-refundable OBC in the SeaPass account. Imagine the surprise this morning -- this has been credited to the credit card!

Gee, now how to spend it?

It is almost as funny as when I was in HS and working at a grocery store. I had to belong to the union, RCIA. The dues were $4.00 per month and I made $1.10 per hour. Being in HS and part time one week I only worked 4 hours and they took out union dues. My check was for $.09, yes nine cents. It would have cost me 10 cents to cash that check, still have the check. I will often look at it and remember that one of the greatest things from that job is meeting my wife almost 50 years ago.

I accidently overpaid my Lowe's card one month. I didn't use it for several months and got a check in the mail..... For 2 cents. I really couldn't believe it. I guess they were trying to balance their books, but now another set of books if off 2 cents!

Archived