Is it wrong

jbomb316

I always dreamed of cruising but did not go on my first cruise til August 2011 at 48 when we went to the Eastern Med out of Rome for 7 amazing days for my sons make a wish trip. My first day was planning our 2nd for my 50th this July. Original plans were 7 day western Med but now we are instead doing a 12 day cruise RT from Amsterdam with 2 pre-cruise nights in Amsterdam to Scandinavia & Russia. Ports are Amsterdam, Berlin, Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg, Estonia Copenhagen. My boys will be 16, 16 & 20 at time of sailing & my mom is coming too. And I am now ready to plan my 3rd

Sharon

No, its not wrong:o. Have you been warned yet about the 'post-cruise-blues'? If you end up loving the cruise, you'll get a good dose of blues when you have to leave your beloved ship. The only cure is to book another cruise, in which case you're already ahead of the game:D

After our first cruise we were only back for two days before we looked at one another and said "let's go again" and booked another cruise. We have one coming up in two weeks but I am already planning for the fall and next year this time. The hardest thing for me is deciding whether to branch out to some other lines or continue on the lines I know we like.

Archived