My handheld Sarge percussion massager was confiscated

swaco

For those that are confused... a repercusion massager is far different than your typical vibration based ones and are more in the $100+ price range. These are used for deep tissue and common with massage therapists and sports therapists. They are also fairly large in size. A popular brand name is Thumper, because it thumps back and forth on the muscle rather forcefully (very similar to what a massage therapist might do to relax a muscle). I could see where this could be a higher energy consumption device and get confiscated.

I must say that this is getting to be one of the more interesting thread yet. It is much better then the one's complaining about saving chairs on the pool deck or being questioned about being in the Diamond Lounge. I am wondering when the massager police on CC will shut it down for being to suggestive.

Look people it's not the hz it's the voltage! Every woman knows that.

In this case : neither the voltage, the amperage or hz had much to do why the item was 'confiscated" ( imho)

Maybe someone from the ship's staff just liked that massager and wanted to use it.

For those that are confused... a repercusion massager is far different than your typical vibration based ones and are more in the $100+ price range. These are used for deep tissue and common with massage therapists and sports therapists. They are also fairly large in size. A popular brand name is Thumper, because it thumps back and forth on the muscle rather forcefully (very similar to what a massage therapist might do to relax a muscle). I could see where this could be a higher energy consumption device and get confiscated.

...Do you think Mrs. Shrek would "enjoy" the Thumper????? It's seems to be by your description just her size......(wink-wink...nod-nod)....:D

Archived