Coffee card question

LarryF

I have a coffee card from last years cruise on the Emerald and have two punches left. Can I use this card on our cruise on the Ruby in 8 days?
You'll be able to use the two punches for two specialty coffees and then it'll be used up. For unlimited brewed coffee, you'll need to purchase a new card. The unlimited brewed coffee is only good for the length of your cruise. Any leftover punches can be used for specialty coffee on another cruise.

How do they know which cruise the card is from? Does the card look different on each cruise? There was a place to write in the cruise name on the back, but nobody did when we bought it and we never bothered.

We also found out on about the fourth day of our cruise that we could have bought a thermal cup for an extra $6 when we purchased the coffee card. But nobody told us and they ended up costing us $7.25 each. Not a big deal, and we never pressed the issue for the $1.25. But it would have been nice to know at the time.

How do they know which cruise the card is from? Does the card look different on each cruise? There was a place to write in the cruise name on the back, but nobody did when we bought it and we never bothered.

The new card looks the same on all the ships. There is a place to write the ship and voyage date on it.

See post #25 at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=35322551&highlight=coffee+card+photo#post35322551 for a picture

Ours looks exactly like that - with a few more punches. I notice you didn't write the info on the back either.... so other than the fact it is tattered, how would they know you got it on a previous cruise anyhow? After carrying it around for a day or two on a cruise, it could look like this anyhow.

Ours looks exactly like that - with a few more punches. I notice you didn't write the info on the back either.... so other than the fact it is tattered, how would they know you got it on a previous cruise anyhow? After carrying it around for a day or two on a cruise, it could look like this anyhow.
In which case it's up to you whether to be honest or not.

At the coffee counter on the Sapphire in October someone gave them a card that did not have the date or voyage listed and the staff wrote it in at that moment. Said that they are to make sure they are all filled in.

At the coffee counter on the Sapphire in October someone gave them a card that did not have the date or voyage listed and the staff wrote it in at that moment. Said that they are to make sure they are all filled in.

Be sure if you have booked a B2B under one booking number that this is noted on the card so that it will be accepted for both segments for the fresh brewed. If there is any question, ask to speak with a supervisor.

Archived