Latitudes insider offer

Love my butler

The offer this month has several options. I am looking to do the Mexican Riviera in a suite. Trying to determine if the $150 OBC for the insider is combinable with the $300 OBC for booking a suite 9+ months out. I called NCL and spoke to a not-so-pleasant person who seemed to think they were not.

Anyone have any experience with this?

As an aside, are the offers something that are emailed to you?

I get NCL emails, but just for promotions and I don't think anything has said "Insider's offers" specifically.

Don't think they email me the insider offers. Go to the main NCL page, pull down the specials menu and the current monthly insider offer is displayed there. It changes every month.

Thanks for that.

I can't stand the NCL website. I log in, try to go to insider offers & it kicks me out. Log in again & go to just specials & it kicks me out. I think it let me in once but the page just loaded the Caribbean from $349 but then *still* says 'log in to my NCL' on the top right corner. THEN, I get that stupid "sign up" pop up.

I give up.

Thanks for that.

I can't stand the NCL website. I log in, try to go to insider offers & it kicks me out. Log in again & go to just specials & it kicks me out. I think it let me in once but the page just loaded the Caribbean from $349 but then *still* says 'log in to my NCL' on the top right corner. THEN, I get that stupid "sign up" pop up.

I give up.

You don't need to log in. It's public information and probably better not to log in. Once logged in, NCL then knows you are interested in something and the phone calls and emails start coming.

You don't need to log in. It's public information and probably better not to log in. Once logged in, NCL then knows you are interested in something and the phone calls and emails start coming.

LOL. That's kind of messed up. "Insiders" implies that one must be on the inside (ie: Latitude member) in order to access and/or take advantage of. I was looking forward to really good deals like Princess & Carnival do for their loyal customers. Oh well. Thanks anyway.:)

LOL. That's kind of messed up. "Insiders" implies that one must be on the inside (ie: Latitude member) in order to access and/or take advantage of. I was looking forward to really good deals like Princess & Carnival do for their loyal customers. Oh well. Thanks anyway.:)

Well you won't get the special Latitude benefits of the offer if you aren't a Latitude member, they just are visible to all. :)

• 1 month later...
I have $450 in total OBC on my cruise next January.

We were really surprised that NCL gave us $450 OBC for our upcoming cruise on the Jade in a suite. The website says that $300 would be given. I'm not complaining, though! ;)

As an aside, are the offers something that are emailed to you?

I get NCL emails, but just for promotions and I don't think anything has said "Insider's offers" specifically.

Every now and then I'll get an e-mail for "insiders offers".

If you are already booked and a cruise becomes an insider offer after the fact, Do you automatically get the extra points? I would love to bank 48 points for next January (getting triple now)

Nope. You would have to re-book, which at this point would be a waste, because you would lose the point for nine-months-in-advance booking, and you would still only end up with the three points per day. However, if you did rebook, you would receive the OBC associated with the Insider Offer. ;)

If you booked directly with NCL this is easy to do, simply call your PCC. If you booked with a TA, read their terms and conditions before you call, as the change fee may outweigh the OBC.

Nope. You would have to re-book, which at this point would be a waste, because you would lose the point for nine-months-in-advance booking, and you would still only end up with the three points per day. However, if you did rebook, you would receive the OBC associated with the Insider Offer. ;)

If you booked directly with NCL this is easy to do, simply call your PCC. If you booked with a TA, read their terms and conditions before you call, as the change fee may outweigh the OBC.

Thanks for the info!

Archived