Games on Deck 2 on QM2

kelly3399

When we were last on QM2, there were tables along the windows on deck 2 with games and puzzles that could be enjoyed by anyone. We are crossing in July with 2 teens and wonder if anyone who has been on recently knows which games are available? Thank you, Kelly

When we were last on QM2, there were tables along the windows on deck 2 with games and puzzles that could be enjoyed by anyone. We are crossing in July with 2 teens and wonder if anyone who has been on recently knows which games are available? Thank you, Kelly
In Dec '12 WB TA, I played Scrabble and Monopoly.

I saw many other games boxes, sadly I didn't note the names :( , sorry. I also saw several unattended jigsaw puzzles laid out, half completed (they might be finished by now ;)).

Hope this helps, Bon Voyage! :) .

As I recall, in addition to Scrabble (look out for missing tiles!) and Monopoly, there were chess, checkers, backgammon, and Life, among others. This was two years ago, but I doubt that much has changed. Like you, we'll be crossing again in July and doubtless we'll find ourselves playing some of those games ourselves.

We pack a simple chess set and a deck of cards for our personal use.

We take:

Bananagrams:

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/toys/Bananagrams/856739001159-item.html?s_campaign=goo-ToysByBoardGames&gclid=CKO84NLtn7UCFQiqnQodaXYAkA&cookieCheck=1

Have taken it on every cruise/crossing since 2008 when a friend gave it to me. It is so much fun and a great way to meet other people and takes up very little room in the suitcase.

Also take: Moose

http://www.amazon.com/Flat-Pack-Farkel-Moose/dp/B00124714Q/ref=pd_sim_sg_2

Very small package and it is great fun and addictive :-)

Excellent - I now declare myself Cunard cribbage king and anyone who wishes to take the title from me can challenge at the above venue. If I'm not available feel free to play for the right to play me at a later date :D

I'm not at all sure that the respectable halls of a Cunard vessel are quite prepared for cries of ' And one for his knob'.

Gabianno

The Atlantic Room on deck 11 is used as a card room.

Except when it's not. For example, last year on the World Voyage, it was a dedicated lounge for World Cruise passengers. Other uses of the Atlantic Room on voyages include Friends of Bill W meetings. bridge lessons...not sure if it's also a Wedding at Sea venue, but we certainly would not want the King of Cribbage to walk in, hoping for a game at an inopportune time :eek::D

Archived