Is this crazy? 4 cruises in a row?

jarz85

If it's not against CC rules I might post on here near the end of the year to see if anyone wants to share a room for some cruises!

It is against the posting rules on this site to look for a roommate. Don't do it or you may see your entire thread disappear.

Thanks for all the info.... I will be in St Maarten in about 82 days :D

Oh, I am SO JEALOUS!!!!!!! I didn't see your upcoming cruise because I usually have the signatures and avatars turned off.

Tower 118.7, approach/departure 128.95. If you're lucky you might get a big jet takeoff over the ocean, like I did! Sadly my iPod battery had died by then so I didn't get to video it but I'll never forget it.

Have you ever been to Oshkosh?

Completely doable! Friends of ours are coming over from Australia next month and doing a B2B on two different ships.

There is also an ongoing thread over on the Carnival board where a Canadian family did a B2B2B2B. Four cruises. Sounds like an amazing time!

I think doing four different ships in four weeks would be tough. What about doing a two week back to back Saturday sailing followed by a one night stay in a hotel close to the port followed by another Sunday back to back sailing. One example would be Royal Caribbean's Oasis Of The Seas back to back followed by a Carnival back to back out of Miami. The single supplement may be a bit high but since your airfare costs are high it really shouldn't be that much worse. The trip would have to take place between late October and early April when most of the various fleets are cruising the Caribbean. You certainly would get to see alot of the ships, especially in Port Everglades where at least a dozen ships leave every weekend during the fall and winter.

Archived