Can't find answer..help

regnig

Okay the search function is just not finding the answer to my question and since I seem to suffer from CRS :eek: maybe someone can help here.

I know the Lido closes "dinner service" at 800p but I thought I'd read someplace that they opened up later in the evening with some kind of food service. Anybody know for sure? Ship in question is the Noordam.

Many thanks! :D

There is normally a late night "themed" buffet that is in the Lido pool area

I believe it starts around 10pm

Okay the search function is just not finding the answer to my question and since I seem to suffer from CRS :eek: maybe someone can help here.

I know the Lido closes "dinner service" at 800p but I thought I'd read someplace that they opened up later in the evening with some kind of food service. Anybody know for sure? Ship in question is the Noordam.

Many thanks! :D

There is normally a late night "themed" buffet that is in the Lido pool area

I believe it starts around 10pm

Yes, they have a "themed" snack each evening from 10:30-11:30. A variety of hot and cold food is available--a menu will be posted in the Lido earlier in the day of what is offered.

The main dining room is open a bit later than the lido, although I am not sure how much later. I know one night we got in too late for the Lido, and were surprised we could still go to the Main Dining room. I think we went in for dinner about 8:30 p.m.

Check the daily program. It will tell you each day when Lido will be open for late night snack and what the theme of the day is.

We have not gone for many years so I can't give any info of exactly what they serve, how much variety etc

• 2 weeks later...

Archived