Breeze - availability of seating on Lido Deck?

AmativeDame

I was hoping you all might be able to help me. I am thinking of booking the Breeze sometime for this september and I am having a hard time choosing a room type to book.

This would be my second cruise. My first was on RC's majesty about two years ago. I loved the trip in general but I hated that fact that 90% of the time I spent on the ship was indoors as finding a table or chair or lounge chair on the either of the two deck levels was near impossible. On our (thankfully) one and only sea day I did manage to find a small section of open lounge chairs but it was right near the stack but I only managed about an hour before I gave myself a headache and gave up.

Will I have a similar problem on the Breeze? I had thought I might just get a cove balcony room - this way even if there isn't something available I can still sit outside (which is all I care about anyway.) But if I won't have the same issue maybe I am better off getting an interior room on Lido (or a similar deck) and saving the extra for excursions?

Is it safe for me to assume I won't have to fight for space since it is a bigger ship? Or should I play it safe and get the balcony? I have seen a couple posts stating the the amount of lounge chairs is plentiful - is this really true?

I found plenty of chairs on Breeze - especially if you don't mind sitting above or a bit away from the pools. We found a ton of empty loungers on deck 5 much of the time - on both the sun side and shade side of the ships. (depending which direction Breeze was going in at the time) And there is always the Serenity deck - they were really consistent in removing items from lounges if no one was occupying them for 40 min. or more. But I must say - I love escaping to my balcony for peace and quiet!

Archived