Using Old Soda Cups on Unlimited drinks package.

clarky213

Would I be able to use my Soda cup from my previous cruise if I am taking the Drinks package which includes fountain Soda.

I know I can't use the new soda machines, but I would prefer to use the old Thermos cups around the pool rather than ordering glasses of soda every time.

Just got off Oasis yesterday. We had the unlimited premium drinks package. We pre-orded online before we sailed. When we arrived in our stateroom, we had 2 letters about the package (simply a rehash of the flyer) and two of the thermal soda mugs, which were accepted all around the ship and in the freestyle machines. No need to take old ones - you will get new ones!

Hope that helps.

Just got off Oasis yesterday. We had the unlimited premium drinks package. We pre-orded online before we sailed. When we arrived in our stateroom, we had 2 letters about the package (simply a rehash of the flyer) and two of the thermal soda mugs, which were accepted all around the ship and in the freestyle machines. No need to take old ones - you will get new ones!

Hope that helps.

Nice to know they are furnishing the soft-drink cups with the alcoholic drink package. Makes sense, now if they only are consistent around the fleet.:rolleyes:

Hope that helps.

Thats Great news, Thank you

Archived