VIFP Red?

donoiv

im going on my 3rd cruise, i guess i should expect a lot more :confused:

I'm going on my 3rd cruise too! Not only is it my 3rd cruise, but it is my second in the past few months... Don't they have a suite they upgrade people like me to? AND, why do I even need to pay for this cruise next week? THEY should be honored to have ME on the ship. In fact, now that I think about it, they should be paying me! ;)

Carnival now gives a free drink coupon, up to $9 value to all returning guests, even those on their second cruise.

I was under the impression that I got golden laced blankets and a personal butler on my 2nd cruise..dangit! :cool: Oh well...This is my 2nd cruise with Carnival also and I will take my drink coupon with a big smile on my face :D .....where do I get said coupon.

I was under the impression that I got golden laced blankets and a personal butler on my 2nd cruise..dangit! :cool: Oh well...This is my 2nd cruise with Carnival also and I will take my drink coupon with a big smile on my face :D .....where do I get said coupon.

It will be in your cabin waiting for you when you arrive :)

I think since I have several carnival cruises under my belt I should be entitled to be captain of the ship for a day. They owe it to me :rolleyes::D:p lol people kill me

Does that mean that since I'm going on my second carnival cruise later this year, I can be the CD for a day? Oh yeah!! Conga line anyone? :p

In all fairness, in 2008, I was a "gold" memeber being on my second cruise, i had the gold SAS card, and included was one "captians party" where drinks were free. I'm now going on my third cruise, and it has been taken away, given to the next class... Do I care... No, it was nice, but I never expected it. Finding out I get a free drink, well that's great in my opinion, wasn't expecting that either.

to the op, please read the following article:

http://www.studentpulse.com/articles/362/you-owe-me-examining-a-generation-of-entitlement

I may have been born in that time period, but I wasn't raised that way. Do you really expect holiday inn to give you free things on your second stay with them? American Airlines won't dish out anything on your second flight... But you seem to think you're entitled to free things because you paid for a service before, welcome to reality, I hope you enjoy your stay, next time you come back to reality, We'll be giving you 200.00 in free merchandise.. Although that might take you 50 years to get back to us.

Let's see - based on donoiv's demands, after ten cruises I should OWN part of the ship...especially since eight of them will have been on Carnival Fascination.

Gimme a break dude! (dudette?) Your sense of entitlement is astounding. How long would Carnival, or any cruise line, stay in business if they handed out "perks' like they do potato chips! Work for it, earn it! Just like the rest of us did...

You say you "paid out the wazoo" for your cruise. I guess that means you booked a suite? You didn't? Well, then just like the rest of us, you get what you pay for! Book a suite, and as the Platinum guests do, you get to go aboard first... or at least in the first wave.

BTW, if you were trying for a little sarcasm, you fell flat. Sarcasm doesn't work in print, because no one can read your body language.

Archived