Fire on Carnival Triumph. No engines, running on emergency generators.

nixonzm

You are going to get blasted, I know, I was blasted and so was another poster.The part I would have problems with is the sewerage.

Aye, there's the rub. I'm ex military, I can handle tough conditions. But, yeah the human waste issues would really be rough.

Want to test my theory....who was the Republican that spoke after Obama gave his speech' date=' what breed of dog won Westminster, what is the full name of the x-cop killed at what mountain resort. Who won the grammy for best song, in what state was the kid held hostage by the survivalist. What was the final total of snow for Boston last week, what are the names of the coaches at the Super Bowl, where are Kate and William vacationing? Have fun![/quote']

Rubio--He also had a "Water"-gate moment ;)

Don't know the breed but it's little and black and has a face like a monkey and it's the first time that breed has won

Christopher Dorner, not sure they ever mentioned a middle name. He was also an ex-military member and I want to think a trained sniper. I think the resort he was finally caught at was Great Bear?

In the hard rock/metal category, Halestorm for "Love Bits," Fun, Mumford and Sons, and ADele also won awards, but not sure who for what.

Alabama

Too freaking much

Jim and John

The Caribbean, and an Italian newspaper has photos of her in a bikini with her bump showing.

Do I get a gold star?

Don't know the breed but it's little and black and has a face like a monkey and it's the first time that breed has won

Christopher Dorner, not sure they ever mentioned a middle name. He was also an ex-military member and I want to think a trained sniper. I think the resort he was finally caught at was Great Bear?

In the hard rock/metal category, Halestorm for "Love Bits," Fun, Mumford and Sons, and ADele also won awards, but not sure who for what.

Alabama

Too freaking much

Jim and John

The Caribbean, and an Italian newspaper has photos of her in a bikini with her bump showing.

Do I get a gold star?

Affenpinscher

Really sick and tired of the media blowing this out of proportion!!! Things happen occasionally in life and people need to deal with the fact that things dont always go as planned. Yes I'm sure ppl were scared for a while but the boat is not sinking and no one's life is in danger. So they haven't had a shower or a hot meal in a few days....BIG DEAL!! Go camping for a week....no shower or hot meals and you probably don't have a toilet either. These ppl are not starving or in any danger. Has our society gotten so soft that we cant stand a few days on a cruise ship without hot food or running water??? Get over it ppl and toughen up a bit. You would have never survived in our grandparents days during WWII.

If they wanted to go camping they wouldn't have spent the money on a cruise. You're the one who needs to get over it.

Who in their right mind would ever consider a Carnival cruise again?

Look at this live coverage on CNN -- absolutely horrendous. It's always a Carnival ship or Carnival-owned ship that's having issues.

I'll stick with Royal. They know their stuff.

((raises hand))

Really sick and tired of the media blowing this out of proportion!!! Things happen occasionally in life and people need to deal with the fact that things dont always go as planned. Yes I'm sure ppl were scared for a while but the boat is not sinking and no one's life is in danger. So they haven't had a shower or a hot meal in a few days....BIG DEAL!! Go camping for a week....no shower or hot meals and you probably don't have a toilet either. These ppl are not starving or in any danger. Has our society gotten so soft that we cant stand a few days on a cruise ship without hot food or running water??? Get over it ppl and toughen up a bit. You would have never survived in our grandparents days during WWII.

Love your spirit, friend. Imagine some of your ilk would have thrown support to ships crews and officers and asked "what can we do to help ?"While some whine others roll up their sleeves and take the situation to task. Not enough press relative to stout sailors pitching in, as I have no doubt many have :) Bless the crew and those onboard lending a hand.

CNN was just asking why there are not more tugs to get the Triumph in quicker. Could it be that Carnival does not want to get the ship in before dark to avoid the media all out media mob in the daylight. Just a thought...

It seems that the Port is going to keep the media out, or at least very controlled and away from passengers.

Don't know the breed but it's little and black and has a face like a monkey and it's the first time that breed has won It was an Affenpincher and his name was Banana Joe!! :D

Alabama

Too freaking much

Jim and John

The Caribbean, and an Italian newspaper has photos of her in a bikini with her bump showing. - It's the island of Mustique but I really don't know where that is located. :confused:

Do I get a gold star? I didn't ask the questions but I'll give you a gold star!!

Just wanted to add my 2 cents because I knew most of the answers except the football coaches names and the Grammy winners!! :D That was fun!

How true! Everybody is alive and safe, that's all it matters.

Archived