Unfair shore excursion charges??

scotpom

Could somebody remind me why we feel we are being penalised 25% for not booking our shore excursions prior to four days before the sailing date. We much prefer sitting down with the shore excursions staff once aboard and discussing the excursions we are interested in rather than book beforehand based on brief summaries.

Scotpom:confused:

I agree with roberts2005. It is very normal to have a "sale" to get people to buy a product early. There are descriptions of the excursions published. If you book early you get the sale price. If you wait, you get the standard price.

Plus you can always cancel a day ahead once you are on the ship if you find a better excursion. Why not go ahead and book while the prices are low and you know the excursions are not sold out? More than once I've waited too long and missed an excursion I really wanted to take.

Could somebody remind me why we feel we are being penalised 25% for not booking our shore excursions prior to four days before the sailing date. We much prefer sitting down with the shore excursions staff once aboard and discussing the excursions we are interested in rather than book beforehand based on brief summaries.

Scotpom:confused:

wELL WHY NOT TRY THE MEAASAGE BOARD ON THIS WEBSITE FOR THIS CRUISE AND SEE IF YOU CAN JOIN A PRIVATE EXCURSION. oR GO ONLINE AND SETUP YOUR OWN TOUR AND THEN INVITE OTHERS ON YOUR CRUISE THRU THE MEASSAGE BOARD TO JOIN YOU. WITH ALITTLE EFFORT YOU WILL SAVE 44, MEET NEW PEOPLE AND DO THE TOUR YOU WANT

Archived