Carnivals new Pizza Pirate

RAMSJUNKIE887

Does anybody here know if they did away with the Calzones with that green sauce(have no idea what it was) I know I dont see them on the menus that ive seen posted but I thought I read they were still availble if you asked for them. Those were my favorite late night snack I sure hope they still have them.

I was on the Triumph in 2012 and the Magic in 2013. Neither ship offered anything except pizza at Pizza Pirate. They also would not mix toppings or make any off-menu pizzas (I overheard others ask).

You were lucky if you got a slice of pizza, much less anything special! :cool:

I think the new pizza is outstanding!

Carnival is adding some confusion by rebranding the pizzerias as Pizza Pirate and still serving the old pizza, etc at some - at least for now.

For example, on Carnival Elation last week -

DSC_3184_Zyde.jpg

DSC_3624_Zyde.jpg

DSC_3626_Zyde.jpg

DSC_3632_Zyde.jpg

DSC_4166_Zyde.jpg

You were lucky if you got a slice of pizza, much less anything special! :cool:

This kinda bothers me ... I guess there are just so many passengers on these cruise ships that if your looking for a slice of free pizza, you are going to be standing in a very long line.

Probably only one place on the ship to get this? ...... thus a long line.

I don't know about you, but I'm not going to stand in line for an hour just to get a slice of pizza!

This kinda bothers me ... I guess there are just so many passengers on these cruise ships that if your looking for a slice of free pizza, you are going to be standing in a very long line.

I don't know about you, but I'm not going to stand in line for an hour just to get a slice of pizza!

Just get room service. :confused:

then you can get your caeser salad too

We have never waited behind more than a few people, and often no line at all for pizza.

On the Breeze there was no calzones and no ceasar salad. Never had a line to wait in but always took about 10 to 15 minutes for your pizza to be ready.

Don't plan on asking for anything special for your pizza such as add this or leave off that...the workers on the Breeze refused to do this.

IMHO the "new and improved" pizza was the awful tasting. The crust was super thin and tasted like eating a paper wafer. I much preferred the old pizza.

I like some of the new toppings being offerred at Pizza Pirate, but I actually prefer the crust of the old pizza and miss the calzones and especially miss the ceasar salads.

So overall for me this is a disappointment.

I think it might be hit or miss on the Calzone they may have them and they may not. But what would be nice is if they gave you a better steak in the MDR. The flat iron steak is horrible. Well i used to order the new york strip if the menu was not to my liking. When I see a lot of seafood which I tend to be picky with sea food such as I dont like salmon or basa fish but I like grouper and snapper I hate Talapia seems like carp gag.

On the Breeze there was no calzones and no ceasar salad. Never had a line to wait in but always took about 10 to 15 minutes for your pizza to be ready.

Don't plan on asking for anything special for your pizza such as add this or leave off that...the workers on the Breeze refused to do this.

IMHO the "new and improved" pizza was the awful tasting. The crust was super thin and tasted like eating a paper wafer. I much preferred the old pizza.

I agree with this 100%. Was on the Breeze last week and worst pizza ever, But the cruise was FANTASTIC!!!

Archived