Flea

misfit72ford

• 2 weeks later...

One evening we were walking around the town square and saw Flea sauntering around. I said, "Flea, what are you doing out and about at night?" He just looked at me like, what do you mean, I own this place and continued on his way.:D

One evening we were walking around the town square and saw Flea sauntering around. I said, "Flea, what are you doing out and about at night?" He just looked at me like, what do you mean, I own this place and continued on his way.:D

That's awesome! And he did own the place! :D

I assume he was a stray..?? Poor thing.

I must say, when we cruise and are out and about, we see allot of stray dogs and cats and we usually pack some water and food and I usually end up giving it to the stray dogs and cats.

One time in particular, I saw a momma dog who was looking for food and water. I had already gave my sandwich to another dog earlier but I had a bottle of water, so I filled up a cup and walked over to her. She scurried away and when I set the water down she came back to drink it all. I then filled it again. She looked at me to say thanks and then ran off...im sure to feed her babies. I slept great that night !! :)

I assume he was a stray..?? Poor thing.

I must say, when we cruise and are out and about, we see allot of stray dogs and cats and we usually pack some water and food and I usually end up giving it to the stray dogs and cats.

One time in particular, I saw a momma dog who was looking for food and water. I had already gave my sandwich to another dog earlier but I had a bottle of water, so I filled up a cup and walked over to her. She scurried away and when I set the water down she came back to drink it all. I then filled it again. She looked at me to say thanks and then ran off...im sure to feed her babies. I slept great that night !! :)

No need to feel sorry for Flea. He HAD been a stray, found half eaten by fleas but nursed back to health. His home base was The Island Shop and well taken care of by the shop owner as well as other shop and restaurant owners.

He may have had a bad start but for the last 9 years or so, he was living a good life and was a rescue story success.:)

No need to feel sorry for Flea. He HAD been a stray, found half eaten by fleas but nursed back to health. His home base was The Island Shop and well taken care of by the shop owner as well as other shop and restaurant owners.

He may have had a bad start but for the last 9 years or so, he was living a good life and was a rescue story success.:)

Well, thats cool that he had a good life.

Archived