Attempt at a Semi- LIVE report from the Adventure of the Seas b2b, Feb 17 & 24, 2013!

ckrobyn

Take good care of AOS. We will be boarding for b2b on March 3. I'll be following this thread and feeling the excitement grow!!

Barb

The beginning of your cruise, will signal the end of mine.....SO.....are you gonna do a LIVE report too???? :p:p

Awesome Robyn, thanks for doing this! It be my first time on RCL and AOS. I traveled on Carnival 3 times prior and decided it was time to take a step up :D. We are going on AOS in Aril and also staying at the Marriott Stellaris. We are so excited!

Have a great cruise!:p

Robyn:

Enjoy your cruise. BTW, we were in an OS on Adventure last month. They no longer leave two pairs of slippers for you in the cabin. Our cabin steward confirmed this and told us no more chocolates for suite guests either. It didn't ruin our vacation. I just wanted you to be prepared.

Thanks Marla,

For what it's worth, we never wear the slippers and end up taking them home still in the plastic wrapper :rolleyes: However I DO want those chocolates, so I'm a bit miffed, LOL :cool: Guess I will have to get my chocolate fix elsewhere!!!!

Just as an FYI:

I will be taking TONS of pictures, but will not be uploading any onboard. I will definitely be posting pics to this thread when I return.

For those of you who have requested pics of your cabins, I will do my best!!! I am still so thankful to Norbert's Niece for running into my OS on her turnaround day and snapping a few pics for me....thanks again Linda!!! :D

Have a great time Bestie!!!!:D

We'll miss you!!:(:p

Looking forward to BBM'ing with you on the DH's phone.:)

Thanks Shar, we are going to miss you too!!!!

For those of you wondering.....Shar and her family are our best friends and we have cruised many times together - wish they were coming with us on THIS cruise!!!!

xoxoxoxox Luv you guys!!!!!

Some of my favorite AOS pics from past cruises.....

AdventureoftheSeas2011182.jpg

Robyn ... Enjoy!!! This is our favorite ship as well .... Love this picture! Last March we took over the Sky Bar on embarkation day & had daily visits to the great bartenders there!

Hope you get to see my friend Claudia at Ben & Jerry's .... say hi for us (the one who gave her the hand lotion set)! She was a delight on 2 recent cruises!!

Although we cruise from San Juan on 3/9 ... it's a Saturday & not sure we'll even see the AOS in our travels :(

Will be checking in on your report each day!!! Thanks for doing this .. it will help me pass the days till our cruise!

have fun......hmmm...you're going to St Croix?? bummer wish i was going too...i could visit my friend's bar....grrr...

well have fun!!! will be reading along!!

Meg...you should be going with us!!!!!! We are onboard with Robyn also for both weeks....going to try to visit the bar....got to make sure I put that in our notes for st croix...just was looking at his site on fb

Our travel plans are:

Departing Miami with AA on Friday February 15th at 11:40AM, arriving in San Juan at 3:15PM.

Seriously, Robyn, our AA flight from Chicago arrives in San Juan on Friday ten minutes before yours! If you hear someone calling your name by the luggage carousels, it'll be me!!!

Otherwise, see you Sunday! We owe you a drink, or a Caribe Beer, for helping us get the corner aft cabin!

Dorothy

Seriously, Robyn, our AA flight from Chicago arrives in San Juan on Friday ten minutes before yours! If you hear someone calling your name by the luggage carousels, it'll be me!!!

Otherwise, see you Sunday! We owe you a drink, or a Caribe Beer, for helping us get the corner aft cabin!

Dorothy

Dorothy, you don't owe me anything!!! I am just so thrilled that you and I connected and you were able to pick up that fab cabin! Yay!

I can't wait to meet you, maybe it will be at the airport?? If not, Sunday for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robyn, can you check out if we can get "Bloody Mary" in the CL ?

Enjoy your cruise:)

I sure can, but being from Canada we call them Bloody Caesars! Difference is clamato vs. tomato juice.

My DH & I will be sailing with Robyn on both legs of her B2B. I better tag this thread so I can read it when we get home & see what we missed. LOL Looking forward to finally meeting her and the rest of our CC gang at the pool bar both Sundays.

Woooo hooooo!!!! Can't wait to meet you on Sunday! I'm counting on all YOU guys to chime in and help me with this report!

Safe travels!

Robyn, your reviews are always a treat! Glad to go along for this one as well.

Have smooth sails and a wonderful time.

Thank you for your kind words! T- 8 hours until we leave for the airport!!!