Huge Price Drop Today!

imluvncruzn

I check prices daily for price drops. Overnight my balcony cabin on my upcoming Victory cruise in May dropped $200 utilizing the Past Guest Rate. The PG rate was lower than the Early Saver Rate!

Great. I would have thought with all the people changing their cruise plans now that the Triumph will be out of commission for few months that the prices would be going up.

Congratulations

I bought and paid in full for a crise through Carnival for my wife and I about 1 week ago (balcony cabin) on the Victory. The ship departs Miami the end of this month.

If Carnival lowers the price I originally paid, will they be willing to give me some kind of discount on something else, or maybe give me a credit-back for the difference?

Or is it too late since I paid in full when I originally called Carnival?

Thank's

If you booked early saver rate then yes you can get price drops as an onboard credit up to 2 days before your sail date. But you have to watch for the price drops and when you see on you can call Carnival.

Great. I would have thought with all the people changing their cruise plans now that the Triumph will be out of commission for few months that the prices would be going up.

Congratulations

We are on the Magic in March and the remaining staterooms are filling wicked fast. The prices went up twice yesterday. I think probably being the only Carnival ship going out of Galveston for the next two months, those who are closer to that port are booking the Magic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you booked early saver rate then yes you can get price drops as an onboard credit up to 2 days before your sail date. But you have to watch for the price drops and when you see on you can call Carnival.

If you booked with a TA, as opposed to directly with Carnival, he or she should be monitoring the prices for you checking for a drop in the fare.

Archived