Bathrobes

cruiseguyforever

They are going to be replacing a lot more than bathrobes ... mattresses which were taken outside then got wet in the rain, sheets and pillows, not to mention they will have to pull down walls to get to the pipes which were overloaded and burst, causing toilets on the lower decks to pop off the walls. The whole ship will probably have to have a Hazmat team on it even before they can start fixing it ... I think the bathrobes are the last of their worries!!

I did not read that Carnival said they could have the robes. Just because it is on a tweet does not make it fact. I say they stole them. Show me a offical Carnival web site that says they can have them. Until then they stole the robes. I'am not surpised by the actions of some of the guests. It says alot of the average Carnival guest.

You also weren't inboard so you don't know what Carnival did or did not tell them. Sure didn't seem to be stopping them as the debarked.

I did not read that Carnival said they could have the robes. Just because it is on a tweet does not make it fact. I say they stole them. Show me a offical Carnival web site that says they can have them. Until then they stole the robes. I'am not surpised by the actions of some of the guests. It says alot of the average Carnival guest.

Thanks for the laughs.:D

But I think it's the reply's in this thread that says a lot about the average Carnival guest.;)

untitled.jpg.9d45d8dbbc29f3139fed5a5b05c596df.jpg

The tweet was from their official, verified account. How is that any different than a link to their website? Not sure why you are making this a bigger issue than it is.

I got the tweet as well. Good Lord...I imagine all robes not taken; along with beds and bedding will be disposed of. This will be a major overhaul of the ship.

I know those people did not have a good few days after the fire, but again this did happen on their last day. Carnival has been very good to them. If they don't want their free cruise they should donate it to Make a Wish or some other charity. I don't understand all the bad mouthing about Carnival. If you fly Delta, American or any other air line crashes would you stop flying that airline because of that one crash or if they have two or three crashes, which they have, would you stop flying that airline? I have only had good experiences with Carnival an look forward to my next cruise.

I wonder if Carnival is going to charge all those people for the bathrobes they stole from them? All the theifs are on national news. Carnival has done the "right thing" alot of the guests have not and stole from Carnival. Shame on them.

Did Carnival call you and tell you they didn't tell them they could keep them?! :confused:

The robes are just less laundry Carnival will have to deal with, the ship is down for repairs and there will be piles of dirty bedding and towels etc to deal with. It is quite reasonable to think Carnival let them have the robes.

Did the guest take the robes? Yes. Did they pay for them? NO. What is the definition of theft?

Carnival GAVE them the robes. What do you not understand here. Like when Carnival GIVES your kid a gift bag in Camp carnival. They GAVE them, they said "Hey keep them, its our treat!" That means don't give them back. That means take them home with you. Is that clear enough yet? lol!!

Did Carnival call you and tell you they didn't tell them they could keep them?! :confused:

They have not called yet. But I still have yet to see or read about Carnival giving away bathrobes. Thank you for you input as you are an average Carnival guest. I do value your point of view. Iam glade I did not steal anything because of a small mishap. They got more than thet should have,IMO.

They have not called yet. But I still have yet to see or read about Carnival giving away bathrobes. Thank you for you input as you are an average Carnival guest. I do value your point of view. Iam glade I did not steal anything because of a small mishap. They got more than thet should have,IMO.

Do you know what a 'verified twitter account' is? If not, look it up. It may help get it through your head that CCL GAVE them the robes. Good LORD. Why has this gone on for 3 pages??? :eek:

I wonder if Carnival is going to charge all those people for the bathrobes they stole from them? All the theifs are on national news. Carnival has done the "right thing" alot of the guests have not and stole from Carnival. Shame on them.

I heard on Fox News this morning that a Carnival spokesperson had indicated that the bathrobes would be complimentary for this cruise only (gee, what an offer, considering they’d probably have to burn them all after this week).

I heard on Fox News this morning that a Carnival spokesperson had indicated that the bathrobes would be complimentary for this cruise only (gee, what an offer, considering they’d probably have to burn them all after this week).

I do think that Fox news does tell the truth. So I'am satisfied now they did not steal the bathrobes. I still think they got more than they should have. Free cruise, free future cruise, 25% off another cruise, and $500. That is more than they deserve. Carnival is being too kind. They should have only got the cruise comped.

I do think that Fox news does tell the truth. So I'am satisfied now they did not steal the bathrobes. I still think they got more than they should have. Free cruise, free future cruise, 25% off another cruise, and $500. That is more than they deserve. Carnival is being too kind. They should have only got the cruise comped.

You actually sound jealous. For real jealous. :eek:

Archived