Bathrobes

cruiseguyforever

I wonder if Carnival is going to charge all those people for the bathrobes they stole from them? All the theifs are on national news. Carnival has done the "right thing" alot of the guests have not and stole from Carnival. Shame on them.

LOL, Carnival stole 4 days of the Triumph PAX lives = quits!

I dont mind them keeping the robes, but i noticed some people on the buss with the life vests on..thats a bit crazy

Yea I think all the robes are going to be disposed of along with anything that was out for guest use, sheets, blankets robes, towels all of that,

While they might not get put in the trash, they will problably get cleaned and donated to some 3rd world port a ship goes to like the mattresses you see getting taken off the ship when in port. Some get tossed some get donated.

I liked the people that were carrying off the TV's

Heard a man on Fox News this morning say "I stole your bathrobe, Carnival, you can bill me". He went on to say he didn't pack a jacket, didn't expect to sleep on deck. A reporter later said all the bathrobes were given to the passengers.

Did he not expect the cold temps in Galveston? LOL... It was in the 40's this morning in Galveston.

I wonder if Carnival is going to charge all those people for the bathrobes they stole from them? All the theifs are on national news. Carnival has done the "right thing" alot of the guests have not and stole from Carnival. Shame on them.
Why automatically assume they were stealing? :confused:

Yea I think all the robes are going to be disposed of along with anything that was out for guest use, sheets, blankets robes, towels all of that,

While they might not get put in the trash, they will problably get cleaned and donated to some 3rd world port a ship goes to like the mattresses you see getting taken off the ship when in port. Some get tossed some get donated.

The mattresses are what I wonder about. I sure as hell hope the ones that were used on the decks won't be going back on the beds! :eek:

I did not read that Carnival said they could have the robes. Just because it is on a tweet does not make it fact. I say they stole them. Show me a offical Carnival web site that says they can have them. Until then they stole the robes. I'am not surpised by the actions of some of the guests. It says alot of the average Carnival guest.

I did not read that Carnival said they could have the robes. Just because it is on a tweet does not make it fact. I say they stole them. Show me a offical Carnival web site that says they can have them. Until then they stole the robes. I'am not surpised by the actions of some of the guests. It says alot of the average Carnival guest.

The tweet was from their official, verified account. How is that any different than a link to their website? Not sure why you are making this a bigger issue than it is.

Why automatically assume they were stealing? :confused:

The mattresses are what I wonder about. I sure as hell hope the ones that were used on the decks won't be going back on the beds! :eek:

Nope--those mattresses will most likely be reallocated to other smaller and older Carnival ships.

Archived