Bullet Mixer

I've seen quite a few posts saying that people have brought blenders on board with no issues - this is the same idea isn't it?

In fact on our upcoming cruise we are taking a mini food processor thing to puree food for our baby ... I am going to pack it in my carry on just in case ... and will probably email RCL in advance as there are sharper blades on it than on blenders but I can't see why it wouldn't be allowed if blenders are regularly allowed

I hav ebrought mine numerous times. I was in charge of the bullet, my friends the booze. Mixed frozen drinkis in our cabins for 7 days... saved a TON of money

Oh no, the anti-booze anti-smuggling anti-rule-breaking, pro-RCCL rule enforcement police will be down on you like a ton of bricks.....!!:D

Are you allowed to bring a small bullet style mixer onboard? If so, what is the best way to do it so as not to have to get your' luggage opened up?
Glad to know I'm not the only one considering bring their bullet. I like to make superfood smoothies for breakfast. I'm leaning towards NOT bringing it though & just doing superfood bars. Trying to keep it simple but still be healthy :)

Archived